[VS] XPAmp 1.9

I made myself a mod that has the night vision style included with all the other colors, as well as user pic enabled on all colors. With their permission I could pass it along to whom ever wants it. But only with permission. No other changes have been made.

it seems that both of the mirrors, deviant art and the one StevoFC arent working.

StevoFCs gives me a corrupt file and i get a file not found error at deviant art.

i didnt bother sifting through the 44 pages of replies to see if there is another download location so if any1 has 1 or has the file let me know plz.

thnx.

Edit:

found 1 here

Edited by THR1LLHOUSE

found one bug (maybe it was posted allready)

in righ click/new the selection is not visible

every other place its grey text shows up

post-36-1083452902.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

noodle forgot to change it for monodark i guess. i didn't do that color style but that looks like what the problem is. sorry. i don't have it set to group the taskbar things so i never noticed it. i guess nightvision is like that too then.

doesn't anyone else think the big bulky start menu is a little..... retarded?

I'm not referring to your skin, i'm referring to Windows XP style start menu.

noodle forgot to change it for monodark i guess. i didn't do that color style but that looks like what the problem is. sorry. i don't have it set to group the taskbar things so i never noticed it. i guess nightvision is like that too then.

Stevo: you think this will ever be finished bro? Your pyramid is still in beta.....or alpha... :(

i'm not sure. i have a lot of other visual styles started also and i just haven't been in the mood to do any of them. and unless i really feel like doing it it's really not worth me bothering because they will just come out bad. i have a lot of other things i have to do. in fact i was just away for the last week on a business trip.

• 1 year later...
can you make a windowsblinds version?

i really like your skin, i've been searching forever and i finally found it, and i <3 your work.

586766251[/snapback]

:blink:

First post and you bump a thread that's a year and a half old. Very nice.

Try PM'ing the author rather than resurrecting old threads. :happy:

i apologize for my n00bish behavior, the fact is i've tried everything but its not working  :pinch:

586768066[/snapback]

Downlaod Skinstudio and import XPAmp and it will convert it to WB for you. Very simple to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...