[VS] XPAmp 1.9

+StevoFC

Is it too late to request an Amethyst color scheme for version 2.0?

wow...i don't know if there will ever be a 2.0. if i get around to it, maybe...

hkore

Looks good! Keep it up.

crrimson

hahaha, yeah I've been waiting about 2 years for a version 2.0 :), I kinda stopped waiting and forgot about it. But I'd like to use it again.

Tweaker

hahaha, yeah I've been waiting about 2 years for a version 2.0 :), I kinda stopped waiting and forgot about it. But I'd like to use it again.

It doesn't seem StevoFC has much interest in it any longer. I went through and the fixed bugs that I found and ported into WB for use. It was/is a very nice theme.

runningking7

I'm testing it now :p

phunny_pharmer

it looks AWESOME! Hahaha damn...thinking if i should switchto it or not:P

+StevoFC

It doesn't seem StevoFC has much interest in it any longer. I went through and the fixed bugs that I found and ported into WB for use. It was/is a very nice theme.

well i have interest in doing a lot of things but real life normally gets the best of me. working full time and going to school part time (last semester) doesn't give me much time to work on visual styles. sorry...

runningking7

it looks AWESOME! Hahaha damn...thinking if i should switchto it or not:P

Try it first, I like it.

Tweaker

well i have interest in doing a lot of things but real life normally gets the best of me. working full time and going to school part time (last semester) doesn't give me much time to work on visual styles. sorry...

No apologies need! Time management is very tough these days on everyone. I do hope that sometime in the future you'll get time to finish it. Like I've said it's a great theme. I've kept on my computer for over 2 years now.

secretlyrobotic

slick skin, albeit not my cup of tea.

good work man!