Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1!

5 minutes ago, i11usive said:

Spell checker doesn't appear to be working (joke)! :rofl:

Cut the guys some slack .. they're addressing the issues -- they've made that clear. I'm sure they're anxious to get things resolved as quickly as possible.

Not in this language on this computer, every word is red :p

The thing is they have pretty much said they won't be fixing this as it apparently "works better" than the old simpler, faster and more efficient New content, except you know, firstly it doesn't even work, then there's the laundry list of issues with it.  But hey it's beter so we're not going to do anything about it... 

21 hours ago, Steven P. said:

Favorite forums will return, not sure what you mean about 'starred threads" @Ian S.

I thought you could keep favorite threads like you do with a forum, my mistake.

10 hours ago, HawkMan said:

The thing is they have pretty much said they won't be fixing this as it apparently "works better" than the old simpler, faster and more efficient New content, except you know, firstly it doesn't even work, then there's the laundry list of issues with it.  But hey it's beter so we're not going to do anything about it... 

They're just aligning the Neowin forums with Microsoft's strategy for Windows 10: this is the best version of the Neowin forums ever!

5 hours ago, .stan said:

One thing I noticed that after a while the tabs in Chrome show the "paused audio" symbol, even if audio beeps for notifications are disabled.

I believe that has to do with being "idle".

• 2 months later...