February Desktops

i hope we can trust our fellow neowin pals, we're one big family, right? :p it's probably not even static, so it wouldn't matter. kid death, drop me a line, i can help you out i think.

Originally posted by Phil Gates

ya might wanna blur out that IP ;)

BroChaos: Where can I get this clock? TIA

Originally posted by BroChaos

here's my latest. i think i've been with prolix for like over a week now. that's a personal record:D not much new, trying a different color scheme. new winamp skin. still with rainlander and ghrone. and now with FreeShade thanks to arhra.

cheers,

joe

Image23c

ya might wanna blur out that IP ;)

Umm...why? It's just an internal LAN IP.

sneak peak of my icon set named minimalist baZtard in green (I like short names)... coming soon in your favorite store

mod2.png

Originally posted by IgwanaRob

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya might wanna blur out that IP

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm...why? It's just an internal LAN IP.

THX Rob... :roll:

Originally posted by deron dantzler

THX Rob... :roll:

I figured it out when I tried to hack your IP, then found someone was trying to hack me at the same time. Whenever I'd stop, so would they. I though they were watching me on my webcam at first. Then I though maybe it was you - so I drove by your house, and noticed my PC didn't have a connection anymore, so I tried to ping my router @ 192.168.1.1, and it didn't go through, yet my firewall said someone was tring to get in. Confused, I went home, hooked the PC back up, and change the IP on my router. Now nobody was trying to get - but for some reason I can no longer see you're IP. Then I called Up MS, since they own the internet, and Mr' Gates took me out for ice cream (after body-searching me for bootleg copies of XP) and explained the whole thing to me.

The ice cream helped, but I think the little yellow pills that the men in the white coats gave me are affecting my memory.

Ohhh, I can see my words.........

:D :p :D

Originally posted by [saint dark]sneak peak of my icon set named minimalist baZtard in green (I like short names)... coming soon in your favorite store

mod2.png

will we have a hacked shell32 also??

or do we have to do that ourselves...??

digidep

Originally posted by [saint dark]sneak peak of my icon set named minimalist baZtard in green (I like short names)... coming soon in your favorite store

mod2.png

omg.beutiful. :o

Originally posted by digidep

will we have a hacked shell32 also??

or do we have to do that ourselves...??

digidep

I can send you the bitmaps, the entire shell32 is about 9mb :s

thanks faction, sugestions about other colors variations?

i was wondering about color variations too. i think grey, green, and blue are about the 3 most used colors around here. so grey and blue would be cool. ;)

i was wondering about color variations too. i think grey, green, and blue are about the 3 most used colors around here. so grey and blue would be cool. ;)

Im makin the blue one too, expect the grey version soon, maybe a red and a orange one..

sweet, i just remembered red too. are they out yet? i must have missed the link...

are you sure?

the green ones are my first work...