Star Trek Future

One day a force not of this world :alien: will threaten the entire world and every country will have to pull together to save our planet. (which won't last long as it is anyway :sleep: )And after this event is over and some people are still alive, we will continue like this and we will have acheived a star trek like society, which we will name TheFederation of Nations, later renamed The Federation of Planets when we meet another FREINDLY species.

The headquarters of this organization will be in British Columbia Canada because it is so pretty there, and everyone loves Canada anyway so it only makes sense :shifty:

And all negitave emotions will be abolished via mass propaganda (kinda like the US today only different.) and everyone will be happy, and everything (including animals and insects,) will be treated with respect and love :D

... and everyone will be happy, and everything (including animals and insects,) will be treated with respect and love :D

:blink:

Gave me a bad flashback of PETA propaganda I've once read that says the worker bees should be freed from their enslavement and oppression of making honey that is sold.

:huh:

:rolleyes: If everyone loves Canada, why are all the illegal aliens camping out in the USA ? In the Star Trek future, there are weird diseases, doomsday machines running loose, and bizzare aliens trying to destroy humans. Hmm ... kind of like Today :huh:

post-92-1073222095.jpg

Star Trek is a society without money, and they all work together as a whole, I can't imagine the Americans having anything to do with that :angry:

Nicely said. ;)

I would kill myself and take the whole world with me when it comes to that ;)

And the HQ should be in Amsterdam coz it's such a nice city (after the destruction of Canada in the past) :p

Star Trek is a society without money, and they all work together as a whole, I can't imagine the Americans having anything to do with that :angry:

Someone needs a beer. :beer: :pint:

:rolleyes: If everyone loves Canada, why are all the illegal aliens camping out in the USA ? In the Star Trek future, there are weird diseases, doomsday machines running loose, and bizzare aliens trying to destroy humans. Hmm ... kind of like Today :huh:

How can you justify being so stupid?