'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, German police deployed

10 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

So let's do nothing then, right?

Just now, J. X. Maxwell said:

Not all racists commit hate crimes. Not all homophobes lynch gays. Not all Nazis kill Jews.

Something has to be done.. I was just pointing out that this war is a lot more complex than previous because of social media. Social Media is wonderful and has brought people closer and people are able to meet new friends they might of not met before. I'm not saying do nothing. These are sick acts of hate. I wouldn't even know where to start. However, understanding the issue at hand is not a bad place to start.

That's actually a good comment.. But what do you do?

27 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

Perhaps you could take a page out of your own book and not assume that people calling them the enemy are broad brushing all Muslims as the enemy.

I'm not calling Muslims the enemy. I'm calling people that pervert the religion are. The guy said "Allah Akbar" before shooting.. What are you suppose to think? Maybe I misread something?

8 minutes ago, J. X. Maxwell said:

Not all racists commit hate crimes. Not all homophobes lynch gays. Not all Nazis kill Jews.

So, you are comparing Muslims to racists, homophobes and Nazis?

Over 1.5 billion Muslims, 25% are radical. That a big enemy army allowed to live among us. So last year, Germany allowed at least 250,00 enemy combatants in and you seem to defend as not all are bad. Thats true, but enough aint.

26 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Amin al-Husseini was given  Waffen SS units in the Balkans during WW-2, recruited Bosnian Muslims for them, and collaborated with Hitler,  Himmler and Mussolini. He also advocated the "final solution" before it started. His influence is still felt today.

Edited by DocM

4 minutes ago, DocM said:

Amin al-Husseini was given  Waffen SS units in the Balkans during WW-2, recruited Bosnians for them, and collaborated with Hitler,  Himmler and Mussolini. He also advocated the "final solution" before it started. His influence is still felt today.

Stretching much?  So, today's Muslims can be compared to Nazis because of al-Husseini? 

The only time they have been welcomed into Europe before was in Germany funnily enough, Hitler greeted the Chief Mullah and Himler thought it would be great to allow them to participate in the running of the Death Camps and create a regiment for the SS. They thought it was a great religion as they assumed Death in combat let to martyrdom and they would do the job well. Now instead of death camps to do there thing, the now do it on the street, I have read the Koran, and feel that any lifestyle ( not  religion) that hold a prophet (Mohamed) as an example who was a mass murderer and paedophile as a good way to live is evil, pure and simple.

1 hour ago, fusi0n said:

dude, not all Muslims are bad. There is an epidemic with a group of terrorist perverting the Islam faith to spread terror and fear. They are winning and something DOES need to happen. But, you have to know your enemy before you start.

The biggest problem is social media and having an open world communication. They are able to recruit people from all over to carry out these horrible attacks. There isn't just a place you can bomb and win anymore. It's sorta like the way torrents work. It's impossible to stop this.  

And all Germans were not Nazi's That argument is a tad old.

Just now, jjkusaf said:

So Italians can be compared...how about the French? You're really stretching.

In WWII France fired upon the allies trying to save them.

13 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

So Italians can be compared...how about the French? You're really stretching.

Nazi Germany was fascist, as was Italy. They were allies during WW-2. France was conquored.

1 hour ago, jjkusaf said:

Well muslims do tend to be both racists and homophobes.

Quite a few muslim countries have the death penalty for being gay (homophobic) and just look at what they think of the white man (great white devil, racist).

Even muslim immigrants in non muslim countries tend to hold to these beliefs according to some polls.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, DocM said:

Nazi Germany was fascist, as was Italy. They were allies during WW-2. France was conquored.

Thanks for the history lesson for which I'm well versed in.

Anyway, BBC is reporting that it was a 18-year-old German-Iranian dual citizen ... and he acted alone.  

29 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

Well muslims do tend to be both racists and homophobes.

Quite a few muslim countries have the death penalty for being gay (homophobic) and just look at what they think of the white man (great white devil, racist).

Even muslim immigrants in non muslim countries tend to hold to these beliefs according to some polls.

Great, I don't think it is appropriate to compare or label a religious group as homophobes, racists or Nazis....because not all of them are.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Great, I don't think it is appropriate to compare or label a religious group as homophobes, racists or Nazis....because not all of them are.

Show me one Islamic state that allows Gay Marriage or for that matter Homosexuality at all.

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Show me one Islamic state that allows Gay Marriage or for that matter Homosexuality at all.

Turkey does...and various other Muslim states (you can look it up).  No legalized marriages afaik...but heck...we just legalized them.

Just now, jjkusaf said:

Turkey does...and various other Muslim states (you can look it up).  No legalized marriages afaik...but heck...we just legalized them.

Turkey was not a real Islamic state, this Dictator they now have wants to make it one.

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Turkey was not a real Islamic state, this Dictator they now have wants to make it one.

Turkey is over 96% Muslim and the founding member of OIC.

Anyway...should be done with this as it isn't relevant to the topic.

4 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Turkey is over 96% Muslim and the founding member of OIC.

Anyway...should be done with this as it isn't relevant to the topic.

80% of the posts in this thread are not relevant.:)

40 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Thanks for the history lesson for which I'm well versed in.

Anyway, BBC is reporting that it was a 18-year-old German-Iranian dual citizen ... and he acted alone.  

This video someone posted in another thread for the islamist terror attack we saw last week that really highlights the fallacy of the "not all of them" argument.

Peaceful majority? Irrelevant.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

This video someone posted in another thread for the islamist terror attack we saw last week that really highlights the fallacy of the "not all of them" argument.

Peaceful majority? Irrelevant.

Brigitte Gabriel :) Yea, you should go look her up. That video had been shredded for its inaccuracies.

6 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Brigitte Gabriel :) Yea, you should go look her up. That video had been shredded for its inaccuracies.

I'm not going to look who she is up because I don't need to nor do I care about the inaccuracies, I'm aware the numbers she cites are probably inflated and probably by quite a bit.

It doesn't change the fact that the rest of the points she makes are right. The peaceful majority don't matter when the "bad" minority are so bad. The peaceful majority aren't doing anything to stop the minority.

I've said it before and I think the only way things will change is if they fix it themselves.

8 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

I'm not going to look who she is up because I don't need to nor do I care about the inaccuracies, I'm aware the numbers she cites are probably inflated and probably by quite a bit.

I see