'White, male, Christian able-bodied and straight' students are told 'to check their privilege' in poster campaign

2 hours ago, Black_People said:

<snip>

a bundle of sticks? or cigarettes? Which one do you mean?

aside from the confusion, i wish  i could get me some of this white privilege. Do you know where they are handing it out? i don't mind traveling for it.

Side note: You are making your specific case  look bad.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

Seems appropriate for this thread!

White Privilege.jpg

There's kind of a crucial missing middle step in that chain of logic.

Colin:

1. Says America not great
  2. Cries about it over and over without articulating issues or proposing solutions
  3. People tell him to leave

Trump:

1. Says America is not great
  2. Assembles campaign to run for president
  3. Might become president

But I understand in this age of white privilege it's impossible for a black guy to even consider running for oh wait

@Black_People Troll smart not hard, m8

Edited by IanHead

11 minutes ago, IanHead said:

There's kind of a crucial missing middle step in that chain of logic.

Colin:

1. Says America not great
  2. Cries about it over and over without articulating issues or proposing solutions
  3. People tell him to leave

Trump:

1. Says America is not great
  2. Assembles campaign to run for president
  3. Might become president

But I understand in this age of white privilege it's impossible for a black guy to even consider running for oh wait

@Black_People Troll smart not hard, m8

'Don't Disrespect the Flag': Jerry Rice Addresses Kaepernick Controversy

Seems like the only "privilege" that needs to be checked is the one that lets Freedom of Speech walk without Freedom from Consequence as a result of that Speech ... and yes, SJW's, I'm addressing you lot. Your behavior has become nigh intolerable. Consider yourselves put on notice.

In fact, I'm of the opinion that each and every one of you [posteriors] should be imprisoned for Assault, Terroristic Threatening, Treason, Rioting, Crimes Against Humanity, Inciting Mass Hysteria, Interference with the Electoral Process and Sedition for what you so-called "Social Justice Warriors" have put this WORLD through all because of your distorted World-Views and because your obviously mentally unstable, childish lack of self-responsibilities and self-control dictated that you could somehow get away with your spastic, condescending and insulting behaviors -- yet you cry foul when ANYONE calls you out on YOUR B.S. I'd hate to be you when you get that big, fat slap of REALITY when/if you find yourselves in a Court of Law to answer for what you've done, where REASON and LOGIC rules -- and NOT your distorted facts and figures. I'm sure a Judge will find your impassioned tales of injustice and persecution most entertaining ... for all of ten seconds.

You SJW/BLM/Snowflake types just sicken me. Go back to whatever pit you crawled out of already, and leave the rest of the real world alone since you CLEARLY don't want to exist in it with us anyway.

7 minutes ago, Unobscured Vision said:

Go back to whatever pit you crawled out of already, and leave the rest of the real world alone since you CLEARLY don't want to exist in it with us anyway.

Or at least take their filth to another website where they can mingle with other poisonous minds.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Black_People said:

snip

Not the best way to deal with this, new member. However, please note, @Gary7does not speak for all white Americans. His views, are the opposite of what I teach my children, the opposite of what my friends teach their children, the opposite of how I teach/mentor young troops coming into the military, and is the opposite of every decent American citizen.

Edited by Andrew

14 hours ago, JHBrown said:

Not the best way to deal with this, new member. However, please note, @Gary7does not speak for all white Americans. His views, are the opposite of what I teach my children, the opposite of what my friends teach their children, the opposite of how I teach/mentor young troops coming into the military, and is the opposite of every decent American citizen.

I thought that this thread was cleaned..

14 minutes ago, Showan said:

just reading some of these comments...

the human race in a nutshell...

5 steps forward... 1 giant leap back to square 1...

Remove religion and we would have been 10,000 steps forward. 

Showan - you walked right into that one. :)

1 minute ago, JHBrown said:

We do. I guess growing up in a diversified place like Southern California opened my eyes as a child. Loved them to death, but my grandparents were some of the most racists people I've known, especially to Blacks, and Hispanics. They almost lost it when I had a Hispanic girlfriend in Junior High, and many black friends. I vowed to eradicate that filthy mindset from our family tree.

It was. My comment stood.

Well - good luck on your eradication.

Meanwhile - Im heading to the driving range - all this talk makes me want to do something to forget about it.

22 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

Well - good luck on your eradication.

Meanwhile - Im heading to the driving range - all this talk makes me want to do something to forget about it.

Eradication complete/successful. Conversely, the driving range is an excellent stress reliever. I'm headed there this coming weekend.

2 hours ago, T3X4S said:

So - is Stossel getting warned/banned for creating the fake user black_people ?

Hilarious that fake user thought bad grammar and bad spelling/ebonics would make it more authentic  LOL

Why would you think i made a second account????

Everything i have to say i will say under my own name, don't worry about that!

Growing up in Southern California has shown me how liberalism is just as bad as conservatism. Sanctuary cities, driver's licenses for illegal immigrants (paired with laws that prevent turning away illegal immigrants in hiring despite it being federally illegal). Runaway environmentalism (so much so we might nix a deal to cut power costs because other states don't live up to our standards as well as preventing the building of reservoirs, dams and desalinization plants because of the environment), fining people for using too much water and water use shaming being promoted by the state itself (and even enacted by public employees).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JHBrown said:

Eradication complete/successful. Conversely, the driving range is an excellent stress reliever. I'm headed there this coming weekend.

Yes it is.  Never understood the people who get upset playing golf - its very relaxing.

I forget everything when Im hitting balls - only talking to the golf gods - asking for their mercy.  (just got a new Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - gods were good to me)

• Like 2