How much you Spend on Dining out every month?

How much you Spend on Dining out every month?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How much you Spend on Dining out every month?

22 minutes ago, Baba_Ji said:

This include McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza, Gyro etc.....

i do lunches and dinner out for fine sushi, or quality kebobs and such.   spend a lot.   10-20 bucks daily, sometimes much more, sometimes none.

300 a month to 600 a month.  one meal a day out of 3 is restaurant, and i cannot do crap food, so i find quality stuff, and quality stuff you have to pay.

i am planning to cut down to around 300 a month, but now it is closer to 500.   

hqdefault.jpg

chicken-tikka-kabab-500x500.jpg

1000000082.jpg

tumblr_mlb4986k4E1r4d009o1_500.jpg

^ Looks good! My vice is pizza, because it has been so damned hot here in FL and I really don't want to heat the house more by cooking, I often take the lazy way out and order pizza, or Chinese food (General Tso Chicken, no broccoli, extra spicy! :D )

• 6 months later...

I'm in the less than 10 bucks a month. We almost never eat out. Its just not healthy (generally too much sodium and saturated fats) and way too expensive in general. For the most part, we do all our own cooking at home in our own kitchen.  

Less than I thought and voted (D'oh!). I spent $70 for dining out in January, and $120 for dining out in February. Trying to cook more meals and only eat out for social reasons. 

I eat out every now and then, but usually look for offers via the restaurant or online websites. 

On 8/9/2016 at 5:24 PM, E.worm Jimmy said:

i do lunches and dinner out for fine sushi, or quality kebobs and such.   spend a lot.   10-20 bucks daily, sometimes much more, sometimes none.

300 a month to 600 a month.  one meal a day out of 3 is restaurant, and i cannot do crap food, so i find quality stuff, and quality stuff you have to pay.

i am planning to cut down to around 300 a month, but now it is closer to 500.   

hqdefault.jpg

chicken-tikka-kabab-500x500.jpg

1000000082.jpg

tumblr_mlb4986k4E1r4d009o1_500.jpg

These your own pics?

• Like 1

Just now, Draconian Guppy said:

These your own pics?

I don't think so.   But they look EXACTLY like the stuff I like to order :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

I don't think so.   But they look EXACTLY like the stuff I like to order :)

so real pics or it didn't happen :p

• Like 2

Rarely eat out, would require me to be around people and generally speaking that is a big no for me, too many idiots and morons out there 

I do the occasional delivery or takeout, but that's not often 

7 hours ago, Anibal P said:

Rarely eat out, would require me to be around people and generally speaking that is a big no for me, too many idiots and morons out there 

I do the occasional delivery or takeout, but that's not often 

Hmm. Also there are a lot of great people out there too. And those idiot and morons as you say, should not affect your life.

Then again, maybe you live in such a shady place eating out means you have to interact with low life scum... If so, i understand. I live in a nice neighborhood now. But at one time i live in a place i did not like walking alone at night, as to not provoke someone...

Don't eat out much, maybe once/twice a month. On average spend 50-100 bucks for 2-3 people. Generally go out to eat things I can't make or is too much involved in making at home.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...