What are you listening to? (2017 Edition)

Listened to a bunch of Tom Petty. (This is Tom Petty playlist on Spotify. I just hit Shuffle.)

I got YouTuber AmaLee's debut EP in the mail today (autographed, too). Pretty good, kind of like Evanescence meets Enya (and I mean that in a good way, Evanescence have pretty much gone to sh— since their first album, the band pretty much tanked the day the album came out, with band drama and other BS, but the first record was good), not really at a stage in my life where I want to listen to that, but it's very good, and I wanted to support her work. On YouTube she does English covers of anime music, most if not all of which is in Japanese to start with, so it's nice being able to understand it and not just enjoy the melodies. Her best covers are a medley of the opening and ending from Erased (Re:Re: is the name of the track, but that's the name of the opening, and not the ending), the opening from Evangelion (Cruel Angel's Thesis), and the first opening from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Again). These are all on Spotify. And the other streaming services. And YouTube, of course.

Before Tom Petty died (that still really f—ing sucks to say), I was playing a lot of my Green Day playlist since seeing them last month. And my ONE OK ROCK playlist.

not listening to anything specific right now, but since the release of Forza 7, the main tune is stuck in my head, sounds very Queens of the stone age-esque. Must try and source it.

If you have a snail population eating your yard
I noticed that road runners like to eat a lot of snails
I haven't seen them eating slugs but maybe they do.

Mötley Crüe - Live Wire