The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

6 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Yea, that is not available on the Switch I don't think.  BOTW is a fun game, just the bosses are a pain to beat.  And some of the tougher characters kill you  with 1 shot.  Again, I may need to beef up my armor/resistance. Still using basic armor as right now, rupees are not easy to come by.  May need to do some gem farming.

Rubies in BOTW they are hard to find in the open so the best way to get them is by collecting items and selling them. If you want to farm something to sell then the breakable rocks are a good source.

The only boss i had trouble with in the main quest was the Thunderblight Gannon. I fought the Waterblight Gannon first but I think going after the Windblight Gannon first is a better move since the power you receive after that fight helps you out a lot when exploring.

23 minutes ago, Doli said:

Rubies in BOTW they are hard to find in the open so the best way to get them is by collecting items and selling them. If you want to farm something to sell then the breakable rocks are a good source.

The only boss i had trouble with in the main quest was the Thunderblight Gannon. I fought the Waterblight Gannon first but I think going after the Windblight Gannon first is a better move since the power you receive after that fight helps you out a lot when exploring.

So which bosses are easiest ranked from 1-4 then?

3 hours ago, techbeck said:

Started playing this again.  Got to the first machine thing to take over.  Think there is 4 of them.  Anyway, bosses are hard an a PITA in this game.  Maybe I am low level and need better equipment or something.  So I am skipping the boss and exploring now.

Food is the key to this game. Since it can take a while to get enough resources to buff up your gear or to get extra hearts and stamina, food can easily make up the difference. The only real hard enemies are Lynels and maybe Thunderblight Gannon. Everything else is just a matter of looking at the best weapons and food for the situation. I do recommend that you exploit the hell out of the bombs as it will save you weapon durability against the weaker stuff. Keep in mind the game scales up based on how many of certain enemies you kill. I don't have the exact numbers, you can search reddit for that, but once you kill like 15 or so of a specific creature it upgrades to a higher version a little later in the game, but this is also when you start to get better weapons. Last but not least learn to parry. It is the one skill that will help you more so than anything else especially against Guardians. On non-master mode you can pretty much kill them easily with their own beam attacks. If you are on master mode I recommend ancient arrows instead.

I got the master sword and Hylian Shield.  First boss went down easily after that.  Also, got some better armor.  took less than 2 minutes.   at thunderblight now, but going to level up an armor set to level 2.  At L2, the armor gets lighting resistance.  Should help.