can i get a copy of the c:\Windows\WinStore folder

Attempting to reinstall Windows Store,  other store apps are running and are run in the background but i have been unable to reinstall windows store, due to the fact that it is missing from the C:\windows\WinStore directory is missing.   

I have tried everything published online and i am refusing to do a system restore/reset just for one app.   

If possible can someone share me or send me the Directory c:\Windows\WinStore   thanks   . . I wish I had another computer that ran Windows 10.     Share via Gooogle Drive or MediaFire whatever way you wish.     

4 minutes ago, j1232 said:

Attempting to reinstall Windows Store,  other store apps are running and are run in the background but i have been unable to reinstall windows store, due to the fact that it is missing from the C:\windows\WinStore directory is missing.   

I have tried everything published online and i am refusing to do a system restore/reset just for one app.   

If possible can someone share me or send me the Directory c:\Windows\WinStore   thanks   . . I wish I had another computer that ran Windows 10.     Share via Gooogle Drive or MediaFire whatever way you wish.     

Tried suggestions here?

https://www.jitbit.com/alexblog/246-resolving-issues-with-store-in-windows-10/

I dont have a Winstore folder but my store is working just fine. 

1 minute ago, xendrome said:

In my experience most of those "fixes" usually end up breaking the store even more. Did you try the Windows Store troubleshooter?

Never had a problem using PS to add/remove the store myself.  And the link I posted appears to have fixed users issues.  There are a few diff fixes.

But again, I do not have a Winstore folder and my store works fine.

I tried all the fixes above and still no store. . The store actually starts for a second but then closes.   I just refuse to re-install/reset windows just for the single app  . . . .

Its similar to a repository ??  Correct  my repository (manifest.xml) does not include windows store in it . . .  so no matter how many times i run that script i get no fixes . . . 

Maybe this can I get a copy of someones Manifest.xml ?  then i will attempt to edit mine . . and see what happens 

Just do a reset, it doesn't take long, and you can do it without loosing anything - will be a lot quicker than trying to fix it by hand by editing xml files, and much less likely to make things worse. It'll take an hour, tops. Do it when you head off to bed, and you won't even notice.