Ex-Russian Lawmaker Who Turned on Putin Shot Dead in Kiev

13 minutes ago, wakjak said:

The only thing that you've proved there is that you can successfully use the forum's quote feature to take things outta context.

9 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

The only thing that you've proved there is that you can successfully use the forum's quote feature to take things outta context.

Well at least he proved something...

:shifty:

18 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

And you've proven that you've got no credibility when it comes to anyone criticizing Putin/The Kremlin.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wakjak said:

And you've proven that you've got no credibility when it comes to anyone criticizing Putin/The Kremlin.

Bring forth an argument and I'll share my opinion.

On 4/2/2017 at 8:52 PM, ctebah said:

I don't think he understands what "original source" means.   

I understand quite well. But his lack of acknowledgement to the story tells us PLENTY. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wakjak said:

I understand quite well. But his lack of acknowledgement to the story tells us PLENTY. :rolleyes:

Is that why you quoted 4 articles that linked to the same "original source"?

1 minute ago, ctebah said:

Is that why you quoted 4 articles that linked to the same "original source"?

he asked for an argument for his opinion. I can post the original source or 100 sources that site that same source, and yet he'll still attack the messenger and not address the issue at hand or give an opinion on it. I've yet to figure out what the hell you're even doing in this conversation.

• Like 2

Topic cleaned

I want this Pro/Anti Russian fighting to stop now. Furthermore, I do not want to see problems from one topic being dragged into another.

• Like 2