InfoWars’ Alex Jones Loses Custody Case, Ex-Wife Wins Right to Decide Where Children Live

Jones had been fighting to retain custody of his three children in the nine-day trial, with his lawyers arguing his InfoWars persona is simply a character.

AUSTIN, Texas — Alex Jones suffered a dramatic defeat in his custody battle Thursday night in a trial that questioned both Jones’ future visitation of his children and the legitimacy of his performances on  InfoWars, his conspiracy-theory website and talk show.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/27/infowars-alex-jones-loses-custody-case-ex-wife-wins-right-to-decide-where-children-live.html

Some gems from the article:

a clip of Alex apparently inebriated in Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Night bellowing that “1776 will commence again” and “the age of man is here,” before announcing that he is going to go urinate on a tree.

The clip appeared to contradict Jones’ assertion that he only smokes marijuana once a year “to test its potency” (he also blamed George Soros for brain-damaging people with overly potent marijuana)

And best of all:

Under cross-examination, he spoke not only about George Soros and overly potent marijuana, but also his taste for zebra meat and canned exotic game hunts, and confirmed that a big bowl of hot Texas chili caused him to forget details about his kids’ lives, which he’d referenced in his deposition.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And this is the same guy many many many people in America look up to and think is more truthful than the media. Just ######## lol.

Edited by Mr. Gibs
  • Like 3

Yeah, just like Democrat shill Ed Schultz. Ed's now working for Russia Today America. 

Male Alt-Left and Alt-Right pay-for-shilling types both get divorces, with predictable results as in this case. Old news.

5 minutes ago, DocM said:

Yeah, just like Democrat shill Ed Schultz. Ed's now working for Russia Today America. 

Male Alt-Left and Alt-Right types both get divorces, with predictable results as in this case. Old news.

Funny how nobody brought politics into this and yet you still had to go make a rant about democrats. Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes:

Plus it's a lot more than just the divorce as evidenced by things he said and the way he acts.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Gibs said:

Funny how nobody brought politics into this and yet you still had to go make a rant about democrats. Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes:

Plus it's a lot more than just the divorce as evidenced by things he said and the way he acts.

Doesn't this guy basically make his living on politics? If so, it's probably the most relevant thing to story you can bring up.

2 minutes ago, xendrome said:

Doesn't this guy basically make his living on politics? If so, it's probably the most relevant thing to story you can bring up.

He makes his living on conspiracy theories, some of which involve politics. My point was just that this really has nothing to do with republicans / democrats. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Gibs said:

He makes his living on conspiracy theories, some most of which involve politics. My point was just that this really has nothing to do with republicans / democrats. 

Fixed. 

If Alex Jones weren't a FAR Alt-Right political blogger you'd never have posted here about him, you'd have put this in It's A Conspiracy!, so quit being disengenuous.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DocM said:

Fixed. 

If Alex Jones weren't a FAR Alt-Right political blogger you'd never have posted about him, you'd have put this in Conspiracy Theories, so quit being disengenuous.

1. There are plenty of articles / tv shows / crap w/e from him that either have nothing to do with politics or only merely reference it. At his core he's nothing more than a conspiracy theorist, its just that the 2016 election brought out more of his political crap.

2. I'm not the one who felt the need to bring in a democrat talk show host into an article that had nothing to do with him or democrats or all at all. You did. One can only wonder why you feel the need to keep doing that in articles that have no mention of them...

3.  Why would I have put a story about Alex Jones being a lunatic and his divorce into the conspiracy theories section? It's not a theory....its not a conspiracy..."quit being disingenuous" lol :rolleyes:

Stop deflecting, it's fairly obvious to anyone who knows you and has seen your posts in this forum as to why you felt the need to sneak in democrats into this. Especially when it brought absolutely nothing relevant or of substance to the discussion.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Gibs said:

Especially when it brought absolutely nothing relevant or of substance to the discussion.

It brought context, which you have graciously expanded on. Thank you!

18 minutes ago, DocM said:

It brought context, which you have graciously expanded on. Thank you!

It actually didn't, unless your living in some alternate facts world. because it's completely irrelevant.

I mean I'm sure you could understand plenty of republican divorces to use an comparison, maybe you even personally know someone and could have used them as an example. Funny how you didn't do that and instead chose a "democrat shill" right? And yes those would have been equally irrelevant. But hey, just putting things in context here.

And once again this is less to do with a divorce and more to do with how much of a lunatic Alex Jones is.

Keep up your doubling down rather than admitting you were wrong. (Y)

Edited by Mr. Gibs
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, DocM said:

Fixed. 

If Alex Jones weren't a FAR Alt-Right political blogger you'd never have posted here about him, you'd have put this in It's A Conspiracy!, so quit being disengenuous.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah hes a mainstream member of the #InfoWarsParty also known as the GOP which embraces conspiracy theories and denial of science whenever it conflicts with their beliefs. 

Where British tabloids like the Daily Mail are elevated to the status of the National Academy of Science.

Jones is Just another clown in the republican circus.

Edited by TPreston
  • Like 2

I don't see how anyone takes this guy serious. Even after admitting it's all theatrics in a court of law and admitting he is only acting, people still believe everything he says. On that note, millions think WWE wrestling is real too. 

I like some of the other people on Infowars like Owen Shroyer, but not Alex so much. Something about his personality rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

To the OP, this was a blatant political post so I'm not sure why you went off on DocM saying that HE brought politics into it. Nothing wrong with a political post, just don't be afraid to call it what it is.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mr. Gibs said:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/27/infowars-alex-jones-loses-custody-case-ex-wife-wins-right-to-decide-where-children-live.html

Some gems from the article:

And best of all:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And this is the same guy many many many people in America look up to and think is more truthful than the media. Just ######## lol.

cast the first stone, pal ==>> perhaps you're Saint or $aint, huh?:rolleyes::rofl::) or soros is more saint than jones, ain't it? :)

6 minutes ago, SarK0Y said:

cast the first stone, pal ==>> perhaps you're Saint or $aint, huh?:rolleyes::rofl::) or soros is more saint than jones, ain't it? :)

Wow. Someone is defending Jones, LOL. That's special. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, patseguin said:

I like some of the other people on Infowars like Owen Shroyer, but not Alex so much. Something about his personality rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

To the OP, this was a blatant political post so I'm not sure why you went off on DocM saying that HE brought politics into it. Nothing wrong with a political post, just don't be afraid to call it what it is.

Agreed..

He is a bit of showman and nothing seems to be off limits for him with the conspiracy stuff, but he is entertaining.. I'm like you and think the rest of the staff does a pretty good job with the rest of it. As for the divorce, that has been grossly misrepresented in the media. She claimed all sorts of stuff, but bottom line is he had custody and still does, just 50/50 now. That was what was up for review and it was about getting her to full joint custody.. Something he was behind and working towards with her. He has also deferred to the courts and experts on all of it and done what they have suggested at every step in this recovery of her parental rights. A bit of truth to dispel all the hoopla that has come about as of late with this.. Keep in mind it has been going on for three years, part of which she was in recovery at two different facility in other states. Something I have not seen him mention so no idea for what. He respects her privacy in that regard. He's still fringe though..

1 minute ago, adrynalyne said:

Wow. Someone is defending Jones, LOL. That's special. 

defending? definitely no, but i see here f'ed boring tactic to blackmail. Another Question is, who was behind jones & why jones gets de-orbiting??? 

Just now, SarK0Y said:

defending? definitely no, but i see here f'ed boring tactic to blackmail. Another Question is, who was behind jones & why jones gets de-orbiting??? 

Sorry, I don't have the patience to try and decipher what you are saying today. Try again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SarK0Y said:

Another is why this lunatic has any credability whatsoever

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TPreston said:

you could call him any way you want, but jones have had a bunch of followers. so, very question ==>> who is about to orchestrate this theater to blackmail him? 

5 minutes ago, TPreston said:

He is just one cog in the wheel there. A good bit of what the others do is pretty on point. As for Jones, I don't get were some of you are spouting he is some right wings nut job.. He was railing against them long before he took on the democrat establishment. He has always declared himself an independent..

4 minutes ago, CrossCheck said:

Thats not even Donald Trump. It's this Guy who pranks people on Omegle 

What?  That is an interview of Trump from 2015.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JoseyWales said:

Agreed..

He is a bit of showman and nothing seems to be off limits for him with the conspiracy stuff, but he is entertaining.. I'm like you and think the rest of the staff does a pretty good job with the rest of it. As for the divorce, that has been grossly misrepresented in the media. She claimed all sorts of stuff, but bottom line is he had custody and still does, just 50/50 now. That was what was up for review and it was about getting her to full joint custody.. Something he was behind and working towards with her. He has also deferred to the courts and experts on all of it and done what they have suggested at every step in this recovery of her parental rights. A bit of truth to dispel all the hoopla that has come about as of late with this.. Keep in mind it has been going on for three years, part of which she was in recovery at two different facility in other states. Something I have not seen him mention so no idea for what. He respects her privacy in that regard. He's still fringe though..

Yes it certainly is entertaining to hear a school being shot up and countless kids dying is staged and fake.

Some people have a weird idea of what "entertainment" is.

• Like 2