39 posts in this topic

Just stumbled upon this:

 

http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/

 

Some weird things like teeth angles upwards and then downwards and then upwards again,  attached and unattached earlobs.  Fun to browse at the very least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the Earth is Flat, no question its as true as this.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NinjaGinger said:

And the Earth is Flat, no question its as true as this.

Well if that is what you chose to believe ok! :)

 

On subject, some photos, show, that they clearly used stand ins for some events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Well if that is what you chose to believe ok! :)

 

On subject, some photos, show, that they clearly used stand ins for some events.

So, DG, do you have some kind of quota for number of commas you have to use in a single day?  

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NinjaGinger said:

And the Earth is Flat, no question its as true as this.

nah the earth is a lemon. It literally is a lemon.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, devHead said:

So, DG, do you have some kind of quota for number of commas you have to use in a single day?  

LOL

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-19 at 3:24 PM, devHead said:

So, DG, do you have some kind of quota for number of commas you have to use in a single day?  

Sorry for the late reply, but you know, sometimes, coffee, just gets to you. :p 

 

On 2017-5-19 at 4:18 PM, LaP said:

nah the earth is a lemon. It literally is a lemon.

We shall call you the "lemoners" :p 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds on the site. #facepalm No one really believes what the are selling right? It's like they never heard of aging and plastic surgery. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds on the site. #facepalm No one really believes what the are selling right? It's like they never heard of aging and plastic surgery. LOL

 

6 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Makes sense. After all, they've obviously been using a stand-in for Paul for all this time... :rolleyes:

Like you both, I take it with a high dose of skepticism. I did take my time to go between the photos.

 

The unattached earlobes and crooked teeth in between the years, Like  young lennon attached earlobes,  1963 unattached 1964 attached.

 

Like I said, using stand ins, is not unheard of, those photos are evidence that the beatles used them! Take the site for what it is, not for all the craziness !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldtimefighter said:

I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds on the site. #facepalm No one really believes what the are selling right? It's like they never heard of aging and plastic surgery. LOL

Wait did you actually open the link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick H. said:

Makes sense. After all, they've obviously been using a stand-in for Paul for all this time... :rolleyes:

haha...if they really did replace Paul, he's had a much better career than the original one!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The think with the lobes - two facts:

 

1) Some people have attached lobes one side and drop lobes the other.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

2) Press often flip photographs for layout or other reasons.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

 

So, the whole "But they have different ear lobes" argument is not a strong one.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

The think with the lobes - two facts:

 

1) Some people have attached lobes one side and drop lobes the other.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

2) Press often flip photographs for layout or other reasons.  This is a fact - it's indisputable.

 

So, the whole "But they have different ear lobes" argument is not a strong one.

Yup I thought of exactly that, then looked at several videos which add to my "paranoia" :laugh: (or confirmation bias)

 

That web page is cuckoo, there's one thread of John Lennon being a robot because of grey reflection in his mouth (which clearly are amalgama). However it did get me scouring through videos looking for differences in height, ears and teeth :hides: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome I managed to lose IQ points by exploring that site......going to go shove crayons up my nose now.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoctorD said:

Awesome I managed to lose IQ points by exploring that site......going to go shove crayons up my nose now.

:laugh::rofl:   Ralph Wiggum is that you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LaP said:

Wait did you actually open the link?

Yep and wasted 60 seconds of my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my... I'll have to forward this on to Paul later, or perhaps I should say, his stand in... He loves a laugh at these quack sites. :p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

Yep and wasted 60 seconds of my life.

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Oh my... I'll have to forward this on to Paul later, or perhaps I should say, his stand in... He loves a laugh at these quack sites. :p

 

I don't believe those conspiracy cuckoos. The only thing this website proves is that they used doubles, from where I see it anyway :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Sorry for the late reply, but you know, sometimes, coffee, just gets to you. :p 

 

We shall call you the "lemoners" :p 

a01c852fdd1ce24b4469e9d3df1d2d10_adventu

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheReaperMan said:

a01c852fdd1ce24b4469e9d3df1d2d10_adventu

 

@LimeMasteris that you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

@LimeMasteris that you? 

That thing is yellow, not green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LimeMaster said:

That thing is yellow, not green.

How are you sure it's a thing ? :laugh:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

How are you sure it's a thing ? :laugh:

 

 

Because I call stuff "thing" when I don't what what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Because I call stuff "thing" when I don't what what it is.

Then visit the webpage I posted and see what you call the doubles/stand ins :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.