Peresvet

People talking without speaking,

People hearing without listening

• 5 weeks later...
Circaflex

Fitting considering today's times

PsYcHoKiLLa

What are you listening to?

The voice in my head repeating "This is going to work out...This is going to work out..."

• 3 weeks later...
Peresvet
On 6/14/2019 at 4:16 PM, Peresvet said:

"He's returned to his spaceship"

Earlier today, at dawn, passed away Oleg Parastaev, the author of this masterpeice.  😭 In the video, he's the dude with the mustache.

The name of the song, "на заре" means "at dawn".

Peresvet

• 1 month later...
Jim K

New song from Alanis Morissette.  Bonus:  Singing while holding her daughter.  

• Like 1
NJ Louch

My little (2h44m) dance classics mix

http://www.niklouch.com/2020/07/28/dance-classics/

NLDC-600x600[1].jpg

It's a bit of a mixed bag of styles but I only made it for my own amusement:

• 808 State – Pacific State
  • Energy 52 – Cafe Del Mar
  • Planet Perfecto – Bullet In The Gun
  • William Orbit – Barber’s Adagio For Strings
  • Paul Van Dyk – For An Angel
  • Fragma – Toca’s Miracle
  • Three Drives – Greece 2000
  • Paul Van Dyk – Tell Me Why
  • Moby – Go
  • Sandy B – Make The World Go Round
  • Tori Amos – Professional Widow
  • Sneaker Pimps – Spin Spin Sugar
  • Moloko – Sing It Back
  • The Original – I Luv U Baby
  • Grace – Not Over Yet
  • Blue Boy – Remember Me
  • Ultra Nate – Free
  • ATB – 9PM (Til I Come)
  • Alice Deejay – Better Off Alone
  • Sash – Ecuador
  • N-Trance – Set You Free
  • Lucid – I Can’t Help Myself
  • BBE – 7 Days And One Week
  • Baby D – Let Me Be Your Fantasy
  • Faithless – Insomnia
  • KLF – What Time Is Love
  • Darude – Sandstorm
  • Shapeshifters – Lola’s Theme
  • Room 5 – Make Luv
  • Groovejet – If This Ain’t Love
dipsylalapo

5 years ago I went to see Ludovico Einaudi at Blenhiem Palace. I was reminded this week thanks to Google Photos. Reminiscing about that evening. Not my video but so good!

• Like 1
NJ Louch
3 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

5 years ago I went to see Ludovico Einaudi at Blenhiem Palace. I was reminded this week thanks to Google Photos. Reminiscing about that evening. Not my video but so good!

Came to know of this song via Pro Green. 

cork1958

Anthrax - Indians - Ozzys Boneyard XM radio

Nick H.

• 1 month later...
remixedcat

Steven P.

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Abhay V
      Apple Music TV brings a 24-hour music video streaming service for free in the U.S.
      by Abhay Venkatesh

Apple today launched ‘Apple Music TV’, a new 24-hour free music streaming service in the U.S. that serves up a constant stream of music videos and other related content such as “exclusive new music videos and premieres, special curated music video blocks, and live shows and events as well as chart countdowns and guests”. The service is being made available on the Apple Music and Apple TV apps.

Apple Music TV can be found in the Browse tab of the apps and premiered this morning with the top 100 songs streamed in the U.S. on Apple Music. The platform also serves as a launchpad for new content. On October 22, the service will stream a celebration of Bruce Springsteen's “Letter to You” album that includes an interview by Zane Lowe, Apple Music’s radio station anchor, and “a special livestream fan event”.

On Friday, October 23, there will be two new “exclusive video premieres” at 9 AM PT that include Joji’s “777” and Saint Jhn’s “Gorgeous”. The company adds that the channel will premier new videos every Friday during that time.

The firm also says in the announcement that its original content like concert films, interviews, and documentaries will also "have a home on Apple Music TV”. The service looks to be aimed at rivals such as YouTube and Vevo. It will be interesting to see how the Cupertino giant expands Apple Music TV and what other content makes it to the platform.

Source: Variety

• By Usman Khan Lodhi
      iOS users can finally add music to their Snaps
      by Usman Khan Lodhi

Snapchat tested the ability to add popular music in Snaps in New Zealand and Australia and promised the feature would be brought to more regions this fall. The firm is now making good on that promise, as it has added a new music feature called 'Sounds' which lets users add songs that will play alongside their posts. The feature is presently available to all iOS users globally, and it is not known when it would be rolling out on Android devices.

Users can add a music clip to their snap after browsing through a selection of songs, and when their friends view the snap, they can swipe up to view information about the song or open it in a streaming app.

For now, there are limited tracks available, including Justin Beiber's "Lonely" that is being featured exclusively in the app. Though the music selection on Snap isn't as extensive as users would find on Instagram or TikTok, Snap signed multi-year deals with music labels, so the firm can add to its catalog over time.

Snap is also working on letting users create custom sounds to add to their stories, and the feature will be "rolling out globally in the coming months."

• By zikalify
      YouTube Music rolls out new features on smart TVs
      by Paul Hill

YouTube has announced several new features for YouTube Music on smart TVs, they include being able to access saved playlists and liked songs and improved artwork making it easier to find the music you like. Today’s announcement follows several YouTube Music integration announcements for smart displays, Google Maps, Waze, and Google's various speakers.

There are several new features launching today. Features available on all smart TVs include:

If you have an Android TV OS device or the new Chromecast with Google TV, you’ll also benefit from the following additions:

Google said it’s not going to stop with these updates; in the coming months, it will allow YouTube Music Premium users to continue playing music in the background even if they’ve exited the app, similar to the mobile app’s functionality. If you’ve not used YouTube Music yet, Google says you can find it in the YouTube app on smart TVs.

• By Usman Khan Lodhi
      Spotify makes it easier to add friends to collaborative playlists
      by Usman Khan Lodhi

Encouraged by remote collaboration amidst the coronavirus pandemic, Spotify, which recently revealed that it had amassed 138 million paying users, is making a few changes to its Collaborative Playlist feature in an attempt to make it easier to use.

Spotify believes that Collaborative playlists can help users swap podcast recommendations and latest music discoveries. The changes include the addition of a new Add User button in the playlist header so contributors can be quickly added. Additionally, avatars of all contributors will be displayed in the header, and each track or podcast episode will have the avatar for whoever added it to the playlist.

To make a Collaborative Playlist, users need to go to Your Library > Playlists and select an existing playlist they want to collaborate on. Using the Add user button in the header, they can make the playlist collaborative, and start inviting their friends through social media, messaging apps, or by copying and pasting the link.

The firm is also encouraging users to take another step by listening to the "masterpiece" they created using Spotify's Group Session beta feature, which lets users invite up to four friends to join a session to listen to a playlist or a podcast at the same time. However, Group Sessions beta is only available to Premium subscribers.

• By Copernic
      iTunes 12.10.9
      by Razvan Serea

iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.

Organize your music into playlists Edit file information Record compact discs Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music Encode music into a number of different audio formats. Download: iTunes 12.10.9 (32-bit) | 169.0 MB (Freeware)
      Download: iTunes 12.10.9 (64-bit) | 192.0 MB
      Link: Apple iTunes Website

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware