Someone Stolen the Neowin Logo!

if I recall correctly, xpfreak made the original logo.. but surrendered the rights to it when he left..

I would like to direct you attention to 4 posts above you. :p

Run run to the internet police then jack_canada. Be our Neowin avenger. As for the rest of us; we'll let the admin's do anything about it if they so choose. Otherwise we can get back to our normal lives of playing computer games and eating pop-tarts. :p

Camera pans up to a wide shot of the approaching Neowin Admins Council

Neowin admins wish to unleash the terrible effects of (say in loud chinese voice) JACK_CANADA !! on that shameless excuse of a website!

Everyone thank Jack for his quest shall take him to the boss without honor or humanity.

(cue gong)

• Like 1

Camera pans up to a wide shot of the approaching Neowin Admins Council

Neowin admins wish to unleash the terrible effects of (say in loud chinese voice) JACK_CANADA !! on that shameless excuse of a website!

Everyone thank Jack for his quest shall take him to the boss without honor or humanity.

(cue gong)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah well, shame about logo, everything must be resolved soon and I hope peacefully :blink:

why is this surprising to anyone? IT'S CHINA!! they steal all kinds of logos/copywrited things there. u should see thier KFC ripoff. it's pretty funny :laugh:

But in China, when they imitate other companies, they usually modify the logo. Like their fake Nike shoes have a slash through the tick. Except in this case with the Neowin logo, nothing has changed.

if I recall correctly, xpfreak made the original logo.. but surrendered the rights to it when he left..

I did to a degree but I will defend the the trademark against anyone besides neowin who uses it, because when I left neowin I gave it to "Neowin" as a gift and I will help the admins in anyway possible to defend their logo.