Mollie Tibbetts's disappearance has small Iowa town on edge

1 hour ago, wakjak said:

So then what you're saying is that they need to fix how social security works, and make it so that this can't happen. 

For starters that defunct SoSec check page needed to be taken down after E-Verify went live, which was years ago.

And a little less hypocricy would also help pass DACA and border security legislation.  You can't tall like this then refuse to particate,

5 hours ago, domboy said:

Indeed. Most people get ticked off when someone jumps line at theme parks, ticket lines, grocery stores etc, but I find it odd how many people seem to be ok with line jumping when it comes to immigration. 

Unlike a theme park you cannot tell who cuts in line with you during the immigration process. So a lot of people may not even know what's happening.

15 hours ago, techbeck said:

Unlike a theme park you cannot tell who cuts in line with you during the immigration process. So a lot of people may not even know what's happening.

I guess I'm more referring to people that are already in the US, and probably born here (not immigrants themselves). The people that no only don't have a problem with illegal immigration but actively support it for various reasons. Like the people that run sanctuary cities, like the news outlets that are trying to down play the fact that the scumbag that killed Mollie is here illegally because they don't want "undocumented immigrants" to look bad.