Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

A2, just a suggestion but why not add a border around your signature 1 pixel black just helps it have more 'definition' without the PSD when I save it, it loses colour information so don't use the below one as it has gone darkish. But what do you think? Gives you a basic idea?

JMann ;)

post-31-1077360352.gif

Hi Guys!

I need some graphics/buttons, whichever you prefer to call it

I need the buttons to be 66x72pixel

The 5 buttons that i need, each representing the following:

1) Announcement

2) News

3) Ringtones

4) Wallpaper

5) Themes

The button need not contain the text above ie. for example, Announcement. You might want to just put an A to represent Announcement, as long as you deem fit and think that it's understandable. You might want to include a small picture to further show what the button represents.

There's no hurry, take your time to do it

PS: If possible, include the PSD files, thanks in advance!

have you got a colour scheme for your website?

A2, just a suggestion but why not add a border around your signature 1 pixel black just helps it have more 'definition' without the PSD when I save it, it loses colour information so don't use the below one as it has gone darkish. But what do you think? Gives you a basic idea?

JMann  ;)

Looks pretty good with the border JMann. Thanks for the suggestion ;)

Edited by the_a2

Hi Guys!

I need some graphics/buttons, whichever you prefer to call it

I need the buttons to be 66x72pixel

The 5 buttons that i need, each representing the following:

1) Announcement

2) News

3) Ringtones

4) Wallpaper

5) Themes

The button need not contain the text above ie. for example, Announcement. You might want to just put an A to represent Announcement, as long as you deem fit and think that it's understandable. You might want to include a small picture to further show what the button represents.

There's no hurry, take your time to do it

PS: If possible, include the PSD files, thanks in advance!

Hey Akagi,

I think I will do these buttons. Should they be animated or not ? (I mean like Roll-Over Buttons)

The_A2

Edited by the_a2

Wing inspired me so I created a new signature and used an old Avatar I saw and liked a lot. Nice, simple and small. Lovely stuff. Or I like to think! hehe. If anyone wants like a signature of something I am available for a little while now. Give me a shout here.

JMann

Mr Wiggles, had a look at your request, and it looks like a hand drawing needed. So I can't really give that one a shot, keep posting though I suspect someone will do it at somepoint, but I just can't as that is a tuffy.

JMann

Hey Akagi,

I made the button. Me hopes you like it ;)

For the text/picture I will add it when I recieve your reply saying that you liked it and you want it.

The_A2

post-31-1077389833.gif

Wing inspired me so I created a new signature and used an old Avatar I saw and liked a lot. Nice, simple and small. Lovely stuff. Or I like to think! hehe. If anyone wants like a signature of something I am available for a little while now. Give me a shout here.

JMann

what do u mean i inspired u :wacko: lol

Wing, I said I was going to try and improve on it, which I did. Hehe. :D Thanks for the comment A2, I like your button as well, nice shading effect youv'e got going there. What am I up2? Talking to me Girlfriend and seeing her you know the usual! Finishing off odd Graphics. Spending loads of Phone credit the same old stuff! Also tlkin to me mates on MSN, Wing add me to your MSN it would be cool to talk to you. Also yeahI saw your DeviantArt page, looking good. I like the Starscape one. I reckon I should sign up for DeviantArt one day, can't be arsed at the moment, I will be told off by me g/f! :blush: . I am off now, I will be back tommorow to do some more Graphics for you all.

JMann

hi a2!

Thanks, i like the button. Hmm no, it doesnt have to be animated.

JMann: Thanks. I like this new creation. But does adding pictures into the logo make it look tacky?

Phone pictures like the ones i already have in the current logo...