Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

no no, i dont want my avatar the same size as my sig now .. i want my whole new sig, if made the same size as my current .. but with the slogan i provided..

|-----|-------------------------

| av |slogan_________

Ok - how's this?

post-31-1077817839.gif

Hey everybody it's SCARY Tim, from me, sorry mate but no. You scare me. Thanks to me mates Wing and A2, I am not gonna be doing any Graphics on Friday and probably Saturday because they are completing requests. But if there are some I will be doing them on either Sunday or late Saturday evening.

JMann

jmann theres going 2 be a change a plan about friday .... :(

nice work RC

Thanks. It only took me a couple seconds. Didn't know what else to draw. That was the 1st thing to come up. Funny - I was on the phone the whole time. heh heh

:D

loved the expandable table thingy DC! :yes:

remember that really cool banner graphic you made me for a "Tod's Tyres" program? well, if possible, i need a new one, similar, but for a company called "R.U. Fit Ltd." with a tagline saying "Taking care of business". It's not for a real business, hence the crappy name, it's just a college project, but the other banner you made was so cool.

wing made me one but i never got to see it because he posted it just before neowin went back to the future. :p

here's a few (basic) specs:

1) about (h)100px, (w)400px (roughly, not bothered if you go 50/100 either way to make it look better)

2) should include the name "R.U. Fit Ltd." and the slogan "Taking Care of Business"

3) should be aesthetically simple and easy on the eyes, but since all your work is brilliant i shouldn't have to say that

4) any colour theme you like

5) maybe a graphic related to healthcare somewhere on it, i'll post a sample graphic in a bit.

if anyone could have a go at this i'd be really greatful :D

thanks,

mark03

oh, and just to keep wing happy... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :laugh:

Can you believe it! I want this one, I have a few nice ideas and caught my eye, especially that SEXY lady in Marks Signature hehe.

JMann

Me again, had ago at it and I think it looks pretty good, but I couldn't decide if I should have the cross on the side or not, so you can decide on which you have. Any modifications that are required give me a beep. Hope they are okay.

JMann :D

post-31-1077823321.gif

Me again, had ago at it and I think it looks pretty good, but I couldn't decide if I should have the cross on the side or not, so you can decide on which you have. Any modifications that are required give me a beep. Hope they are okay.

Nicely done - the cross adds to it. I say 'keep it'.

:yes:

Hmm. Looking at it I dont like the 3D effect in that damn logo and the main text Font, I will whip up a 3rd version as well, as I am not happy with that effect at all. But here is the second.

JMann

post-31-1077823495.gif

Um. Nah, sorry mate I meant the big one on the right side, it took me ages to make that shape! :blush:. But hey, the little one, unless Mark doesnt like it is staying in my opinion as you said it adds to the image.

JMann

Best Version in my opinion, often happens, Mark if you see this one flick back one page and you will see the other two. Hope you like these, and I think this one is the best and I hope you agree. But obviously upto you mate.

post-31-1077824126.gif

Hmm. Looking at it I dont like the 3D effect in that damn logo and the main text Font, I will whip up a 3rd version as well, as I am not happy with that effect at all. But here is the second.

JMann

:whistle: I think both crosses are a little too much. You have a nice green one in the corner, but then you have the semi-transparent one in the other corner. Maybe it's me.

Just saw your v3 img. I like the 1st one best. The font works well for it. The 3rd one looks too.... uhhhh.. Roddenberry(sp)ish... ?

:whistle: I think both crosses are a little too much. You have a nice green one in the corner, but then you have the semi-transparent one in the other corner. Maybe it's me.

Just saw your v3 img. I like the 1st one best. The font works well for it. The 3rd one looks too.... uhhhh.. Roddenberry(sp)ish... ?

rivernet out of interest will u be working here from now on???

rivernet out of interest will u be working here from now on???

I don't follow the question... 'working here'??

As in... ?

Helping out? Sure, if my talents warrant it, sure. It's really up to everyone else, I'm just the new guy here.

:unsure:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

WOW! I absolutely love you JMann! lol

great work, matching the elite-ness of the DreamCaster!

THANKYOU JMann :D

ps. it was a tough choice between 1 & 3 (the big cross on 2 hid the image too much) but i'm going with 3, i think it's more to do with the fact that the shadowing around the lettering is darker, rather than the actual font. whatever, it's perfect. :yes:

pps. forgot to say "hi" to Rivernet, so Hello! I had a spell at graphics, but i only made about 3, my abilities lie elsewhere

Edited by mark03

...snip...

pps. forgot to say "hi" to Rivernet, so Hello! I had a spell at graphics, but i only made about 3, my abilities lie elsewhere

"Hello" to you too! :)

looks nice, but i'd like it transparent if possible ..well, the logo on the left ... and the text black on a white bg, please

Ok - here's version 2 [build 1.00.00.00.00] - heh heh, got carried away there...

post-31-1077839705.gif

A 3D effect sports car will do for my signature., with a colorful background.,

and a sportly hammer will do., on the right upper corner write Sports With a 3D effect so it looks good.,

and my computer seqs next sliver like before see through if you can.,

with some kinda of line down the botton for the seqs., and a colorful text when you write the seqs, somekinda of blue,black,green., mixed color.,etc. Thank u ;)

----------------------------------------

Athlon XP Barton 2500+ @ 3200+

Corsair 1GB DDR PC3200 TwinX

Asus A7NXB E-Deluxe

Radeon 9600XT

Audigy 2 ZS

Could you please put together a couple of pictures is all (bit24)format., the picture is abit big so you will have to resize it to fit for my signature.,the f14 is 9.0m so it might take you awhile to d/l it.,and is also for another forum so if you could please use {UKT}EviLord instat of my neowin name thx,if you want is a option you could add some effects to like the f14 if it looks nice for my signature., for the wing1 image i would like it in the upper right corner or wherever you think it looks best at., here are the site urls for the image., hope you can put theses together,

Thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~david2man/carrier.bmp

http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~david2man/f-14.bmp

http://w3.chrlmi.cablespeed.com/~david2man/wing1.bmp