Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

:D Here was a quick creation guys. What do you lot think of it? Based on the Intel Inside logo, but on Feelings, kinda related to me @ the moment.

JMann ;)

post-31-1076709445.gif

Im need a logo for my high school prom tshirt, it must says : "3ro de" or "Ter-0 de" or "Tercero de"( that means third on spanish) and down all that a colored sock. the letters should be on navy blue, and the sock must be white with color stripes.

( i know sounds kinda idiot but if you know spanish, or you are from Dominican Republic you can understand me)

Dont think this has been done wing. (from page 9) :)

Hey guys, liking a lot of your work ;) Was wondering if someone could whip me up a simple banner for the top of the page to fit in with the color scheme of my site (just a lot of jibberish posted right now for tesdting purposes) which can be found here.

Main colors are red (#CC0000), white (#FFFFFF) and blue (#3300CC) and it ideally needs to be about 100px high by 300px wide. Main text is Gdub.tk although G-Dub is fine, at your own artistic discretion, and i was thinking about the tk in a different color if its included. I have seen some nice banners with geometrical designs but i would relly love to see what people can come up with

Thanks a bunch guys

G-Dub

hmm im kinda searching for the G-Unit logo :shifty:

i can't find it anywhere :wacko: i found some.. but they are not 100% or have some weird backrounds... im also wondering if anyone know if there is a font of this :ninja:

i went to http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/ cause @ that site i find a lot of eps of logos i need ;)

this one is the best i found so far...

post-31-1076862148.jpg

gdub, whats your sites main function? Just so I can come up with something that isn't just plain text.

seethru, I was gonna ask the same thing. :)

SniperX, Yeah, I guess we're all jus "dudes" 'round these here parts.Guess I could change my user name to Janice but I really like Jan better.Like you infer, it prob wouldnt make any diff anyways. :p

If you've got a current screenshot of your site to post up, I'll see what I can do for some navigation buttons as well ;)

~Peace

DC

DC: posted the skeleton I told you about. tekngn.net

jaffa: did you just want the logo or the font? If it's just the logo give me a picture with the logo on it and I'll do it up for you.

seriously? i have a few pics of it.. but the one i posted is the best.... font/logo.. you can do whatever you want

repost: :shifty:

post-31-1076937572.jpg