Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Wow, the sleepy-modz thing looks great, mark, love how u made the xbox blend so well into the background (i would move the controler a bit tho..)

Any of you cool people wanna change alittle on my signature ?

I would like that cute Linux pinguin eating one of the Donuts:laugh::

Make it look cute ... if thats possible:happy::

Thanks

Sorry, but could anyone look at this request :blush::

Hej,

could someone try to make a background for a button for me like Jatin did those Apple Gloss Icons

Neowin Post from Jatin

I would like to have button about 120 width and 35 to 40 height with a black shiny glossy colour ...

i tried my best but failed :cry: so if anyone could help me with this that would be very nice ...

maybe you could save that in layers so i can put my text inbetween ...

Thx for ya help

Calu

Wow, the sleepy-modz thing looks great, mark, love how u made the xbox blend so well into the background (i would move the controler a bit tho..)

Cheers Serge, was only a quick mess about in PS. I would like to know if he likes it before I actually put some effort in. :p

Here's that TradingWorld thing...

Sorry for taking your work mark03... I was really bored :D

The font was Phoenix, by the way, available from dafont I think...

Just about to have another stab at the Sleepy Modz logo.

.t

post-31-1088437360.gif

Could somebody design me a banner for my PHPbb forum. I have designed one although it looks a little amaturish and I can't seem to get it right. So any help on improving the design would be greatly appreciated.

It needs to be the same size as the one I designed, although you have creative control over the design. If you are interested in helping, I have an image pack with a whole host of images and PSD cutouts that could help.

Cough :rofl:

one addition to my previous req ... i want to put those buttons among each other so probably it's better to just have one field which has the following size

110 width and 320 height ... and the glossy effect would be from the left to the right ...

above those buttons i want to make bar with a height of about 50 which goes from the left to right of the screen ... i want to write the domain name in that bar ...

so is it possible to have similar glossy style in there ?

thx

Calu

Well, hi, it's me again :)

A friend of mine wants a simple logo for his hattrick team :)

The text should be around the attached image, but not straight, but around the circle, like in this picture (found it on google :) ).

All needs to be done is adding the text "Hapoel Lions" (without the quotes) above it and "Football Club" below it.

Thank you very much!

post-31-1088443560.png

Anyone know what font is used there?

First attempt. :no:

dunno if its possible, but one last request...

could someone change that software logo to a earth

a world

seems to suite my subject more....

logo.gif

Well, hi, it's me again :)

A friend of mine wants a simple logo for his hattrick team :)

The text should be around the attached image, but not straight, but around the circle, like in this picture (found it on google :) ).

All needs to be done is adding the text "Hapoel Lions" (without the quotes) above it and "Football Club" below it.

Thank you very much!

:)

post-31-1088445072.jpg