Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

JMann, that looks good man! I really appreciate it. The only thing I ask is that you black and white both emblems because the Audi emblem really overdoes the VW emblem IMO. Other than that, it shoudl work great. :yes:

Hi all. Can someone do a sig for me?

I was thinking of one that included a Gnu (an animal similar to the one i have

on my avatar). I would like it to be on a dark background, and that said "GNU power",

as far from that, it can be whatever yor imagination tells you. Tanx in advance :)

Hi,

I need a logo for a website I'm designing. I'd like it to incorporate the American flag while waving (like, faded a little bit so that it isn't the main focus of the image), and have this logo around the center of the image (this should be the focus of the image). And, lastly, the text "USS Nautilus (SSN 571) Division" should be placed at the bottom of the image. The image itself should be around 580px wide, and 290px high (doesn't have to be exactly that). If there is any whitespace left in the image (like on the edges), it can be left like that.

I really, really appreciate this. Thank you very much, in advance.

hi there people well my graphics website has took a knock and i need to put some website designs in my portfolio

so if you need a design or what ever then add me to your msn ( btw dont have your hopes to high i limited to what i can do >_>)

Did you say website designs? Isn't this the graphics request thread?

Did you say website designs? Isn't this the graphics request thread?

yes but am doing nothing anyway :p since my has been scratched

Hi

It's me again

My last logo/banner was made by JMann (JMann Thanks :) ).

Have been using it for months. By currently, I just redone my site design. Going to rebrand the site and a few things need to be fixed.

Here's what. I need a logo

Colour Scheme: The logo can be of any color, just as long as it fits into my site ( www.akaginet.com )

Text: AkagiNet Mobile

Logo: Maybe something to do with mobile phones/ some logos that involves the letters 'A' and 'M'

Preference: Nothing much. Just as long as the Logo is Sleek and professional.

Help someone will help me with this logo.

hmm...don't know what to offer for the person that successfully makes the logo for me. Maybe a hosting account? not sure...

Nice new layout mate. If I have some time I should be able to make up a new logo for you hopefully. Or someone else might have some fresh ideas? So yeah, I should be alright to have a go at this later.

JMann

Hi

It's me again

My last logo/banner was made by JMann (JMann Thanks :) ).

Have been using it for months. By currently, I just redone my site design. Going to rebrand the site and a few things need to be fixed.

Here's what. I need a logo

Colour Scheme: The logo can be of any color, just as long as it fits into my site ( www.akaginet.com )

Text: AkagiNet Mobile

Logo: Maybe something to do with mobile phones/ some logos that involves the letters 'A' and 'M'

Preference: Nothing much. Just as long as the Logo is Sleek and professional.

Help someone will help me with this logo.

hmm...don't know what to offer for the person that successfully makes the logo for me. Maybe a hosting account? not sure...

I going to see what I can do now, before me delivery of computer goods comes in. :D

JMann

Ya. New PSU, Speakers and a Wireless router. I am not liking it. Try it on the site, but I dont like it. :no: Repeater for you.

JMann

post-31-1089380224.gif