Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

trefaes- thanks for the logo, its really nice. It combines everything thing i wanted in it. Im probably going to use it, unless one of my buddies comes of with something, in that case im obligated.

Im just curious is there anyway, you could make it more abstract, but still keep the same basic design.

If you have another go at this, dont worry about the text.

Thanks again!

Update on the request from above.... :omg:

i would like a logo with no text, one with text, and a sig and avatar that match. i would like something that can be resized to anything without degrading the image if going larger. color wise, as i said before you can check my site, (colors will mostly be dark red, black, and yellow) and the theme can be mostly fantasy intertwined with techy.. if thats possible. no particular font either as long as it looks good with the theme...

I will more than likely re-design my site based off whatever logo i like the most. granted i get any good ideas :rofl:

Seems there are more requests coming in than people who are filling the requests.

I'll try do some sometime tonight.  :D

lol i would help but i cant :o

and i have a blog 2 :p

This might be a pretty complex request but I will through it out.

What I am looking for is a logo (going to use it in a modified MaX skin) the theme is LiquidKatana.

Basicly I want a background with liquid feel (rippled) , hopefully a darker color liquid. And a Katana hovering horizontally over the liquid. If the blade of the Katana could have a dripping effect (shuch as it was made from a liquid that would be good) with the words "LiquidKatana" resting on the blade, text wise more the Martial Arts feel the better. I text I use often is Abaddon.

Thanks

Ken

For those who don't know what a Katana (Samurai Sword) is

post-31-1088566035.jpg

Allright fellas me a and a few friends are starting a company called "Buckeye Computers" we really need a logo, and i figured the best talent is here. so what we are looking for is really up to you, we dont have any predefined ideas. we are going to have the store on OSU campus. so OSU buckeye colors would be good. other than that its up to you :) thanks a million.

My friend has just started up a company that is going to sell oriental dresses and clothing, the website is going to be www.orientaldress.co.uk, at the minute we have no pictures of the clothing itself. But if anybody would be willing to design a banner to put at the top of the site, I would be very grateful.

The banner would have to have the text 'Welcome to orientaldress.co.uk' and a picture of somebody wearing something oriental and preferably on a kind of oriental background, maybe with oriental japanese text. TIA. :)

Hi there, I need a logo people!

I'm in a new game production studio and need a logo :D

Its called "White Helix Studios", the main colours are white and blue, what whould be awsome if the words White Helix going in and out of a "white" helix, or you coud use your imagination and make it different.

Thxs people!

I gave it a try with magic wand, and it looks bad, and i considered doing it with the pen tool, but i nly finished about 3% in 5 minutes, so that would take like an hour and a half to finish....the furry parts are really annoying to cut out, if i have some spare time on the weekends or whenever, i might do it

Cheers m8. No worries. The one all ready made was good enough. But other people can still try if they want.

Well im making a site call Simple Life, Blog ect what I want is like a simple clean logo with nice calm colours and maybe the PSD? thanks alot :)

PS: All the credit for the logo will goto the bottom of each page :happy:

I have a pretty simple request for you graphics guys and gals out there. Hopefully one of you can help out.

I am running a different IPB forum, and i'd like some moderator/admin logos much like the ones the mods/admins have around here.

I would actually like them to be the same size and style as the ones used here, but with the blue/blue color gradient from the default IPB2 skin (you can see the gradient at http://forums.invisionpower.com/)

I would like the text of the buttons to say

trigon|mod for one

and

trigon|admin for the other

anyone think they could work something like this out for me?

doesn't have to be that great, i just don't like the default XXXXXXX logo from the IPB2 installation and i am wholly incapable of doing graphics myself.

Thanks in advance!

here's my attempt. But keep in mind it is my very first try at a reflective looking sphere.. :blush:

post-31-1088769913.png

Edited by super_serge

wing how did u make ur text so good? You did use xg pixo right? I tried using all kinds of anti aliasing but didnt get it to match your clean-ness. Can you please tell me how to do it?

You just turn AA off - in photoshop just make sure that you dont have it set to 'smooth' - you should also know the default size for pixel fonts, usually 8.

I said that I tried all kinds of aa'ing and when i turn it off..its chunky...

EDIT: NVM, not with 8 pt text

I said that I tried all kinds of aa'ing and when i turn it off..its chunky...

EDIT: NVM, not with 8 pt text

Make sure the font size is 8 and that you are using 72dpi

@ david if you want the sphere smaller just tell me cuz it looks just as good resized (not aliased)

Well hello strangers. After a long nice! :D Relaxing holiday I am now back and I guess ready to do some graphics, but I will be around now, so I say Welcome back to myself. hehe. :D

JMann

wing how did u make ur text so good? You did use xg pixo right? I tried using all kinds of anti aliasing but didnt get it to match your clean-ness. Can you please tell me how to do it?

there is settings like sharp and crisp smooth and what not set it to none

hey guys, is there any chance someone could make me a small logo. i would like it to look like a palm tree sittin on some sand but only one color or maybe a gradient of a couple colors. i would prefer yellows and maybe some oranges, about 100 x 100. Thanks a lot!