Falcon 9: Crew Dragon DM-1 (uncrewed test flight)

Booked a spur-of-the-moment trip to Florida next week, but will be arriving Sunday morning.  Would have been neat to see this launch (unless it gets delayed).

I see there is a placeholder on the launch calendar for the 2nd Falcon Heavy launch on March 7th.  Any chance that could actually happen?  Haven't seen any info on it lately, so I'm guessing no, but one can only hope. :) 

That is the NET date ... kind of doubt they'll launch the FH on the 7th.  All three boosters are in the horizontal integration facility but I don't think they're bolted together ... plus you have DM-1 launching from the same pad on the 2nd.

Wouldn't doubt you need at least another week or two on top of that NET date.  My prediction is sometime towards the end of the month.  Without a firm date...just speculation. 

5 hours ago, Astra.Xtreme said:

Booked a spur-of-the-moment trip to Florida next week, but will be arriving Sunday morning.  Would have been neat to see this launch (unless it gets delayed).

I see there is a placeholder on the launch calendar for the 2nd Falcon Heavy launch on March 7th.  Any chance that could actually happen?  Haven't seen any info on it lately, so I'm guessing no, but one can only hope. :) 

FH/ArabSat-6A is likely to be delayed to later in the month. Otherwise they won't have time to turn the pad around.

Besides, two huge launches in a week could fry millions of nervous systems ;)

• Like 2