Official Xbox E3 2019

6 minutes ago, fusi0n said:

Not sure what this is, but it looks F’n awesome!!

Ah Crossfire.. That looks awesome!

Wasn't really sure what kinda game it was... 

Halo Infinite is a Scarlet launch title, holiday 2020.

Scarlet 4x more powerful than Xbox One X.

No Fable 4, but then again they did say that they're going to be showing off more stuff at the later game shows, gamescon and so on.

The new Xbox was underwhelming, but they didn't really say a whole a lot about it either. Hopefully, they are playing their cards close. With the exception of the light effects in Halo, I've seen Xbox One X games look better than that Halo demo.. 

9 hours ago, fusi0n said:

The new Xbox was underwhelming, but they didn't really say a whole a lot about it either. Hopefully, they are playing their cards close. With the exception of the light effects in Halo, I've seen Xbox One X games look better than that Halo demo.. 

They pretty much did what they did with the One X before that launched.

Overall, I enjoyed the show. There were some cool games shown off, Blair Witch and 12 Minutes caught my eye (outside of the usual games). 

I was hoping we'd see more on xCloud, so was a little disappointed with that. 

11 hours ago, fusi0n said:

The halo vid might have been running on a Xbox One X.

4 minutes ago, George P said:

Yeah all the said was 'In-game engine', nothing more than that.

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Overall, I enjoyed the show. There were some cool games shown off, Blair Witch and 12 Minutes caught my eye (outside of the usual games). 

They have hands on for people to try at the show, you'll see posts about it popping up over time.

2 hours ago, George P said:

Maybe.. but they had some nice lighting effects that looked like Ray Tracing.. 

4 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

xCloud when hosted, is suppose to give better visuals than Xbox One X right? I thought hosted xCloud was "next-gen" tech.. 

Just to make it clear, the 'turn your own Xbox into an xCloud server' is free and is coming in Oct. 

Actual full fat xCloud is still TBC

I wanna know what's different with the first point when compared to the being able to stream your Xbox via the Xbox app...

1 hour ago, dipsylalapo said:

Just to make it clear, the 'turn your own Xbox into an xCloud server' is free and is coming in Oct. 

Actual full fat xCloud is still TBC

I wanna know what's different with the first point when compared to the being able to stream your Xbox via the Xbox app...

Till now, the streaming you could do was only local, though I never tried it myself.  Only like for you inside your home.  The new ability will be anywhere, and to any device not just PC.  So there should be a iOS and Android app to stream to as well.  So not just local and not just PC like we've had.  

If you've got enough upload speed from your home, you could technically stream to your device out of state for example.   What's your upload speed btw?  Mine is too low for this to work (5-8mbps).

2 minutes ago, George P said:

Till now, the streaming you could do was only local, though I never tried it myself.  Only like for you inside your home.  The new ability will be anywhere, and to any device not just PC.  So there should be a iOS and Android app to stream to as well.  So not just local and not just PC like we've had.  

If you've got enough upload speed from your home, you could technically stream to your device out of state for example.   What's your upload speed btw?  Mine is too low for this to work (5-8mbps).

I tried it once, before I put in some decent WiFi gear and it was awful. I'm sure it would be much better now (or if it was wired). 

I get around 10-12 up so it may be enough. 

Nice!

I messed up and forgot to get the early cheap tickets for EGX this year so I may suggest to friends we give this a shot instead.

I hope they're going to show us some more new games, like where's that new fable at?   The year isn't done, and E3 is just one games show so they're keeping things interesting for sure.

• George P unpinned this topic