[VS] Luna

there is a winamp skin.

i made it.

its back on page 47 i think.

im gonna make a thread for it when v4 comes out.

im also working on a winamp5 skin.

F*** i guess it will have to be for tommrow

cuz theres some buggs i need him to help me with

Take whatever time it takes man, i'm sure both side want a bug-free release :)

(Y)

:blush:

Im so sorry everyone!

Xeon, because Im actually having to do alot of schoolwork recently I didnt get the chance to see that message...

Its good to arrange a meeting and all, but it doesnt help if I didnt know it was on :p ;) :happy:

Sorry again every1. But Xeon, perhaps you can email me your problems, and if I get on MSN 2nite I can talk in real-time.

At the very worst I'll get the email and see what I can help you with. No need to send me the files, just ask the problem and I'll try and TELL you how to fix it k?

I hope I get online 2nite so I can get this thing released tho!

BTW, does anyone perhaps have links or can give me extra plugins for FruityLoops 4.10? I wanna play around with it and make some noises for VX. :drool:

(O and Xeon, I sopke to sapphyre1024 on MSN... but I always just miss you :wacko: :happy: )

I'm using the latest version of VX right now (not 4.0 of course). And I want to know if its normal to have this light colored line both on top and bottom of the taskbar.

Is there a way to remove it or is it suppose to be there at all ? It kinda kills to beautifulness of the blue taskbar.

:ninja:

:: Filled top and bottom with black because with white you wouldn't see it.

post-36-1084940736.jpg

Yes, that's the "highlight" - notice, though, how it's not overdone, or glassy, or gradated, or any of that. It's one of the subtleties that makes this theme rock.

Er, I mean, r0xx0rz