[VS] Luna

Will there ever be a full theme of VX3.3 that all we have to do is click on an exe and we could get the theme installed along with icons, logonui, sounds, cursors, etc.

Since this is a really popular theme that would be nice. I know it is a big task, so I am not demanding it. But some time in the future when the theme may be laid to rest it would be a really nice download.

:)

DJ_Souless,

I don't have a Stardock account where they'll let me download WindowBlinds themes. ******s. Can anyone that has the Gant Luna VX wallpaper pulleeez post it?

DJ_Souless,

I don't have a Stardock account where they'll let me download WindowBlinds themes. ******s. Can anyone that has the Gant Luna VX wallpaper pulleeez post it?

the alternate link is Here

DJ_Souless

in the LunaVX windowsblinds port the common task area is white like in the preview pict or is it blue like the msstyle?

I would like to DL LunaVX 3.311!!!

My comp crashed completely last sunday right before i would make an back-up

That's what i would call 'bad luck'.

For now i've fixed my comp and am i in search for my "Lost Files"

I hope someone of you can help me with this one!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Acedriver, If you like, I made some buttons that match those in VX3.3 that would fit in those dialogs heaps good as well, if you want them, email my MSN address and I'll send them to you. Ive made them up to 48x48 size as png's.

Any chance to get those new buttons ??? Would be relly great !!!

... it's me again ;)

Is it possible to lower the start-button (icon,text) in the taskbar by 1 pixel and upper the "Show hidden icons" button in the systray by 1 pixel....it seems like they aren't centered...

trAsher ;)

I'll check that stuff out.

The problem is that the taskbar is an even pixel height, but the start button glyph isnt. come to think of it, none of the glyphs are. Hmm.

I guess I'll just make the taskbar 1 pixel taller. That way everyone's happy.

Seriously, its only 22px high ATM!

Try moving to a different theme\style, deleting the old lunavx copy, and extracting the new one.

If you overwritten the files when the style was already loaded, it may not display the updated copy..

Happened to me once with a different theme, not sure if thats the case.