[VS] Luna

Here is my skin for luna vx. this is the first skin i have ever made and it was fun.i can finally appreciate all the work you skinners do and how hard it is. thnx for making this great windows xp skin guys :D

Please redownload the skin i updated a few things :D

LunaVX.wsz

Edited by ivan300

here is a screenshot of the skin

Unfortunately your skin doesn't seem to work on my Pocket PC's Winamp... which is weird, because it's a .wsz file

It should work like all the others, so I'm guessing something's wrong... anyone else got a problem?

Unfortunately your skin doesn't seem to work on my Pocket PC's Winamp... which is weird, because it's a .wsz file

It should work like all the others, so I'm guessing something's wrong... anyone else got a problem?

here try this one :)

LunaVX2.wsz

The first one didn't work for me either, the new .wsz does. Awesome skin, ivan.

i made a trillian skin based on luna vx, its simple, yet clean, and matches the vs perfectly

http://p56.ath.cx/LunaVXv0.7.tsz

I am using Trillian Pro v2.013 and I get an error saying this skin can not be used with this version of Trillian. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Trillian skins are the only thing keeping me from switching themes...

Here is my skin for luna vx. this is the first skin i have ever made and it was fun.i can finally appreciate all the work you skinners do and how hard it is. thnx for making this great windows xp skin guys :D

Please redownload the skin i updated a few things :D

Looks good but doesn't work...???

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I am using Trillian Pro v2.013 and I get an error saying this skin can not be used with this version of Trillian. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Trillian skins are the only thing keeping me from switching themes...

it's a trillian classic skin, it won't work with trilly pro.

I like your cute wallpaper and icons. Where can I download them?

I've found it at spymac.com ....

I'll post it later... I'm not at home right now... :)