Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, Xbox, Playstation)

+Starry

30GB download?  wow

I know, major patch, but I wasn't expecting that anyway.

techbeck
9 minutes ago, LostCat said:

30GB download?  wow

I know, major patch, but I wasn't expecting that anyway.

40gb on XBOX

George P
23 hours ago, techbeck said:

40gb on XBOX

34GB for me via GOG on PC.   I'll let it d/l and install and try it out sometime tomorrow to see how things go.  Wonder if they're going to move on to any free dlc next or are we going to get another 1.3 type patch?

techbeck
12 hours ago, George P said:

34GB for me via GOG on PC.   I'll let it d/l and install and try it out sometime tomorrow to see how things go.  Wonder if they're going to move on to any free dlc next or are we going to get another 1.3 type patch?

DLC would be nice.  Have not touched the game in months other than to install the update.  People are still complaining about some bugs but bugs will always be there.  Just as long as the major bugs are fixed then  don't see much of a problem.

George P
1 hour ago, techbeck said:

DLC would be nice.  Have not touched the game in months other than to install the update.  People are still complaining about some bugs but bugs will always be there.  Just as long as the major bugs are fixed then  don't see much of a problem.

Yeah, I saw posts about people showing bugs, they're going to keep patching those anyways.  Hell, a DLC update could also have bug fixes in it.   I'm with you though, need something new to do, some extra missions or something.

They still have more work to do to improve the overall world.

techbeck
On 31/03/2021 at 00:45, George P said:

Yeah, I saw posts about people showing bugs, they're going to keep patching those anyways.  Hell, a DLC update could also have bug fixes in it.   I'm with you though, need something new to do, some extra missions or something.

They still have more work to do to improve the overall world.

Played a little to check out some of the changes.   Clothing shops have 4 legendary items you can buy.  You can keep refreshing but they are always the same 4 but at least they are there.  Picked up several ones I did not have already.  Did not notice any legendary clothing crafting specs tho.  But that could be since I believe I already have all of them.  But not sure on that one.  Driving is better as well and I noticed a couple of blue missions I missed as well.  Also, can no longer dupe items apparently. 

George P
7 hours ago, techbeck said:

Played a little to check out some of the changes.   Clothing shops have 4 legendary items you can buy.  You can keep refreshing but they are always the same 4 but at least they are there.  Picked up several ones I did not have already.  Did not notice any legendary clothing crafting specs tho.  But that could be since I believe I already have all of them.  But not sure on that one.  Driving is better as well and I noticed a couple of blue missions I missed as well.  Also, can no longer dupe items apparently. 

Nice about the legendary cloths finally. I hope we can find specs for any of the iconic items we might have missed picking up earlier as well.  I hate that you can't at this time. 

From the moment you have a crafting system you should be able to craft those if your level is high enough. 

As far as the dupe glitch goes, they were going to fix that at some point for sure.  Now though I need more missions so I can buy the rest of the cars I haven't yet. It's pretty time consuming to get money with no missions left. 

Still no NPCs riding around on motorcycles etc? That's such a giant thing to leave out and breaks immersion. Also having the NCPD actually driving around and on patrol instead of just spawning out of nowhere. 

techbeck
13 hours ago, George P said:

As far as the dupe glitch goes, they were going to fix that at some point for sure.  Now though I need more missions so I can buy the rest of the cars I haven't yet. It's pretty time consuming to get money with no missions left. 

Luckily I got lots of cash and have all the cars. Need any 2. 5 million I think to get all. Good way is to go around and kill bad dudes and sell the items they drop. Can get money quick that way. Still random blue star missions that pop up. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Usama Jawad96
      Google promises 100 games coming to Stadia in 2021
      by Usama Jawad

Google's Stadia has been making the headlines recently, but not for good reasons. A couple of weeks ago, the company announced that it is shutting down its Stadia Games & Entertainment division, which was responsible for developing exclusive games for the platform. Earlier this week, we also found out that the Stadia version of Terraria is canceled because Google has disabled the developer's account.

In a bit of relatively more positive news today, Google has announced that more than 100 games will be coming to the platform in 2021.

The promise of 100 games this year is a bit of a downgrade compared to the 120 it vowed to bring to the platform in 2020. However, this shouldn't distract from the fact that this is still a significant number. Google has also revealed the names of nine titles that are coming soon, and they are as follows:

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition - February 23 Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut - February 23 It came from space and ate our brains - March 2 FIFA 21 - March 17 Kaze and the Wild Masks - March 26 Judgment - April 23 Killer Queen Black - Coming soon Street Power Football - Coming soon Hellpoint - Coming soon Other games slated to release in 2021 also include Far Cry 6 and Hello Engineer. Stadia currently offers over 100 games to stream over the internet, with the promise of more to come. A few months ago, a Stadia executive stated that Google is tracking development for 400 games from 200 developers. It remains to be seen whether the company will be able to keep up with this figure, but the latest announcement will certainly restore some amount of confidence for users of the platform.

• By Usama Jawad96
      CDPR advises caution in using Cyberpunk 2077 PC mods after discovery of security exploit
      by Usama Jawad

To say that highly-anticipated 2020 title Cyberpunk 2077 has had a rough going since launch would be an understatement. The game has been plagued with serious performance issues - especially on last-gen consoles -, bugs, and glitches. Despite all of this, it is important to note that it still managed to sell over 13 million copies in a few weeks. Now, the game's developer CD Projekt Red (CDPR) has advised caution when using mods in the game after the discovery of a security exploit.

CD Projekt Red says that there are some vulnerabilities in the external DLL files that the game uses, so it is advising against using custom mods and saves in Cyberpunk 2077's PC version for now. The title's official Twitter support account had the following to say:

While it is unclear as to when a fix will be released, custom mods are an important component of the PC version of the game, so it is likely that this is a high priority issue for CDPR.

This is just one of the many things that the developer will be working on in the near future. The firm promised two major patches in the first half of 2021 to fix performance issues in Cyberpunk 2077. The first one was released just a few days ago but contained new game-breaking bugs as well, which the company addressed in a hotfix. CDPR has also modified its dedicated webpage to indicate that DLC will be coming in the "coming months"; the company had previously made a commitment of "early 2021".

That said, you should definitely hold off on using custom mods and saves from unreliable sources as the vulnerability is quite serious in nature. The developer will likely be releasing a patch for this issue within a matter of hours or days.

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Plex announces Arcade game subscription service for $4.99 per month
      by Jay Bonggolto

Plex announced today a new game subscription service that features a whole library of retro games. The new game streaming called Plex Arcade will cost $4.99 per month.

Subscribers can play games on iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Windows, macOS, and Android devices. Plex says it plans to add support for more platforms in the future.

For the new game subscription, Plex has teamed up with Atari whose titles such as Centipede, Lunar Lander, and Motor Psycho, among others, will be available to customers. The company also partnered with Parsec whose technology helps to improve the players' gaming experience by reducing latency.

To start playing retro games, you will need a Plex Media server version 1.21.2 or newer on Windows or macOS. You also need to connect your Parsec account to your Plex account. Supported controllers include any Bluetooth or USB game controller, although Plex recommends a Sony DualShock 4 or Xbox One controller for best performance.

Arcade is available starting today and you can sign up here. For Plex Pass subscribers, the service will cost only $2.99 per month. There's also a seven-day free trial if you want to test the game subscription first.

• By Usama Jawad96
      Cyberpunk 2077 DLC is still listed as coming in 'early 2021' but don't get your hopes up
      by Usama Jawad

Highly anticipated CD Projekt Red (CDPR) title Cyberpunk 2077 has had a messy launch, to say the least. Following numerous complaints about the game's performance on consoles, it was removed from the PlayStation Store, with full refunds available to both PlayStation and Xbox players. CDPR was also forced to issue a public apology about the state of its AAA title, and vowed to address concerns in 2021.

Recently, some news outlets have started highlighting that CDPR has published a new webpage which indicates that the company plans to release free DLC in "early 2021". Unfortunately, that's not quite right.

While the webpage is indeed live and legitimate, it was updated on December 13, as noted by Engadget, using the Internet Archive. This date falls before CDPR's apology on December 14. The webpage was just not picked up by outlets and fans back then.

Indeed, it would be strange for CDPR to suddenly start advertising new DLC when tens of thousands of people are bemoaning the pitiful state of the game on their respective machines. It is also important to note that the company has promised to release major patches in January and February this year.

That said, this also does not outright mean that DLC won't arrive in early 2021 at all. It is quite possible for different teams to be working on different portions of the game. Some could be working on optimization and performance tuning while others could be working on DLC. That said, it's probably safe to say that given the current situation, if CDPR does manage to hit its "early 2021" DLC deadline, it's going to be cosmetic DLC such as weapons and skins, or minor quests, rather than full-blown extra story content.

This would not be too different from the company's previous hit The Witcher 3, for which CDPR released multiple minor DLCs along with two excellent expansion packs in the form of Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. We'll likely learn more in the next few days, but it would be wise to keep expectations in check for now.

Source: Engadget

• By Usama Jawad96
      Huawei removes all Tencent games from its app store due to legal dispute
      by Usama Jawad

Despite being one of the biggest smartphone maker in terms of units being sold globally, Huawei has recently been facing a lot of troubles with its partners. The U.S. government is cracking down on Chinese technology and the UK is following suit as well. Now, the company finds itself in a legal dispute with fellow Chinese firm Tencent.

Bloomberg reports that Huawei has removed all Tencent games from its app store. The reason for this is apparently a "big change" that Tencent made on December 31, 2020. The notification shown on Huawei's gaming app doesn't go into further details, but the company says that the decision was made after an internal investigation by its legal team, which also claims that Tencent independently concluded that it doesn't want to continue cooperation with Huawei.

Meanwhile, Tencent stated that:

Based on the wording, it would appear that an existing agreement between the two parties expired before a new one could be reached. As a result, all Tencent games such as Arena of Valor, Honor of Kings, and PUBG, among many others have been removed from Huawei's app store for the time being. It's unclear if and when a new agreement will be ratified between the two companies.

Source: Bloomberg