I am having problems with Amazon delivery drivers not following my instructions

On 11/05/2023 at 08:50, Terry504 said:

I had same issues all the time so I started using hub lockers no problems now  in any weather ...lockers are the way to go if item is to big the site will let you know.. just change your default home address to the hub of your choosing 

This is what I've been doing for some time unless I'm sure it's something that will go through the letterbox.

I just feel that I've somehow lost the battle in the process..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It's incredibly frustrating to have such poor delivery experiences with Amazon. I completely understand your concerns about potential damage to fragile packages in the future. It's good that you've reported the issue to their customer service, and hopefully, they'll take appropriate action. If the problem persists, visiting the local distribution hub seems like a reasonable next step to ensure your concerns are heard and addressed.

• 4 months later...

I FOUND THE SOLUTION!  after experiencing years of Amazon drivers (the bad ones) just dumping wherever, etc.  today when i called Amazon they said that "Amazon Logistics" are the people who handle the drivers, not Amazon.  Amazon Logistics phone number is 877-252-2701.  When i called today they confirmed that they could indeed read my delivery instructions that i left on the Amazon site where i purchase my products and they were empathetic, said they would be transferring it to the delivery dept. and that my next delivery would be accomplished properly.  I will have to wait and see if that is indeed the case, but I wanted to share this information as I previously thought "Amazon" was responsible for the drivers when it is Amazon Logistics that is.

Good luck everyone and hope this helps!

• Like 2

Now I'm totally not saying the fix is in buuuuut, since my son started dating someone who works in HR at one of Amazon's big distribution centers, all my packages have been correctly delivered... ;)