What was the last movie you watched? (2023 edition)

On 09/07/2023 at 10:43, Zathras5 said:

65 - Some nice vfx but, meh, don't bother.

Agreed.  At least it was short...

On 09/07/2023 at 16:43, Zathras5 said:

65 - Some nice vfx but, meh, don't bother.

I was so disappointed with 65. A spaceman against dinosaurs sounded amazing, but the result was so underwhelming. :(

I rewatched WarGames today. Fun as always, but I still don't understand why they didn't just remove the network or power cables from W.O.P.R.

• Like 2

On 09/07/2023 at 20:28, Nick H. said:

I rewatched WarGames today. Fun as always, but I still don't understand why they didn't just remove the network or power cables from W.O.P.R.

Because that would have been interpreted that NORAD had been taken out and would have automatically launched the nukes.

Elemental. Looked great, fairly decent but somewhat predictable storyline, and lots of Easter eggs. 7/10

My girlfriend went to go see "Elemental" yesterday I asked her how it was she said  "Movie was ok, I would give the movie a 2 out of 5"

I rewatched American Sniper the other day, which I didn't enjoy as much as the first few times I'd watched it....still good though. But then a film called "Sandcastle" was recommended starring Nicholas Hoult and I really enjoyed that. It was kind of another "Let's show how little difference Americans made in Iraq" film, bit like Jarhead. Good though. Keep meaning to watch 13 hours too...

• 3 weeks later...

Cocaine Bear - IMDB

When I saw the trailer of this movie...I rolled my eyes.  However, this was a fun movie ..., over the top, ridiculous and knows exactly what it is.

4/5

• Like 3

• Jim K unpinned and locked this topic