WWE WrestleMania XX - Anyone going?

f-that bullcrap its gone way down hill in the past few years i cant enjoy it naymore i remember when it was good when i was in the 7th grade now its just crap

Yeh, I hate Micky Mouse too... :laugh:

Anyone else?

in the context that I use it, its basically an expession for Australian slang but also..

a general term for any person (you're a sneaky bugger)

bugger around - waste time (don't bugger around with me)

bugger it! - exclamation of contempt

also, a replacement for "damn", "sh*t", etc (bugger you!)

i'm in the UK so i would not be going, i'll be watching it live on Sky Sports 1.

It's part of the satellite and cable sports package so it's not a PPV event here in the UK :devil:

I'm satying up and booked the next day off (as it airs from 1am here).

I have to say that the lline-up is pathetic so far, the only things I wanna see are the Taker and the Rock (making a one-off appearance). It looks like a line-up from a cheapass No Way Out style PPV.

I also agree that the WWE vs WCW/ECW feud was (in my opinion) the strongest time for the WWE, with the best mix of storyline and wrestling. Since then it has become the Vince and Hunter show.

I think I'll just get live updates at wrestling site, I normally don't buy PPV's ;)

Should be good tho to see the old Undertaker back, and the triple threat main event should be a good one.

I am not sure about the line-up being weak njlouch. Rumour is that there going to make the HHH vs. HBK. Benoit a ladder match (Rumour again because HHH won't take a pin :D) which should make it quite interesting. Then we got Taker vs. Kane (Old School Style), Possibly Rock and Foley (Rock & Sock Connection) vs. Orton and another member of evolution. In addition there Eddie vs. Angle, which should be good to because of there different style of wrestling. So if anything this should be a good ppv (Unless they blow it which they usually do). And according to a lot of wrestling news sites, its rumoured that there trying to get Bret Hart back for a Good-Bye Speech. This is one ppv anyone should buy.

Edit: I forgot to add, there is Goldberg vs. Lesnar with Austin as Refreee which seems like a pretty decent match to, because you got 2 monster size wrestlers duke it out and with Austin in the mix setting up a feud for later on. (Backlash maybe, in Canada :devil: )

Edited by Ryan92

I'm real tempted to move this to the Media Place, cause this sure ain't sports.

You could argue that for many "sports" that are in here. I'd say leave it. Otherwise we'd open up a whole new can of worms.

I'll be watching to PPV but I'm not flying to NYC when I can watch it for free at home. :p