WWE WrestleMania XX - Anyone going?

[process_this voice] 7 days to go! [process_this voice]

i really want to see WM but isnt gonna be transmited here till almost May, i think im gonna have to download some of the fights :shifty:

I think Benoit will finally get the title

I don't think Brock could beat Goldberg

I do think Eddie can and will beat Angle

I really would like to see Rock 'N' Sock win

I think Rey Mysterio will win back the CW belt

I dont think that would be a wise decision for the WWE to make Benoit a winner.. he just doesnt look like the "ultimate" type IMO

I just cant see Benoit as the Heavyweight champ.. HBK has been in the business longer and deserves it a hell of a lot more :yes:

well its either HHH or HBK, not Benoit that will be a big ass push... he'll get it soon enough. i just dont like HHH having the damn belt all the time, its starting to get old... let the title circulate amongst other talent!!!! i know i probably said this already, but who cares.... :rofl:

[process_this voice] 7 days to go! [process_this voice]

i really want to see WM but isnt gonna be transmited here till almost May, i think im gonna have to download some of the fights :shifty:

If you really want it and have a broadband connection you can buy the live stream off wwe.com

Bmac, im on 56k, and Im not working right now and I having some economical problems so, I'll stick with downloading the fights

Edit: [process_this voice] 5 days to go !! [/process_this voice]

I am watching it on ppv and recording it on my pc. But it is basically confirmed that Benoit wins title at Backlash its his hometown and doesnt make sense to win at WMXX, also WMXX signifies the end of the attitude era look for a whole new direction in coming weeks.

Rock/Sock thing at the end of Raw sucked, took so damn long lol But they got their beating, making it a win at WM..

Hope WM turns out well, I may order it on WWE.com just because it's cheaper lol

lol, im looking forward to the Taker returning mostly. Although the whole event is going to be amazin, the Taker return is goin to steal the show.

Is it just me or is anyone wishin that they dont use they ****ty 1 metre ramp at The Garden, i hate that :@

lol, im looking forward to the Taker returning mostly. Although the whole event is going to be amazin, the Taker return is goin to steal the show.

Is it just me or is anyone wishin that they dont use they ****ty 1 metre ramp at The Garden, i hate that :@

I heard it'll be the same size as XIX had :yes:

rmorris003

also WMXX signifies the end of the attitude era look for a whole new direction in coming weeks.

where are you living? attitude era finished years ago
rmorris003 again

I am watching it on ppv and recording it on my pc

Are you a traveler from the future???

@Kriz , im looking for that too, its supossed to be amazing, Ive alwasys been a Taker's fan :D

I heard it'll be the same size as XIX had :yes:

W00t, thats a relief. By the way i just read this..

Brock Lesnar informed the WWE management at the SmackDown! tapings last night that this Sunday at WrestleMania XX will most likely be his last date working with WWE.

More details on this story will be up later today.

Sucks dont it :no:

4 days to go!!!!!! I want to see tomorrow's smackdown!, i think another fight will be scheduled :happy:

Even More On Brock Lesnar Quitting WWE Yesterday; His Girlfriend Sable; & More

By Ryan Clark

WrestlingInc.com Staff

March 10, 2004

We have been told there was a meeting today to decide what they will do with the match at WMXX between Lesnar and Goldberg. It will be both men's last match, which will make it very tricky to book. It was previously thought that Lesnar would go over Goldberg, but with both men now leaving, the WWE may change their plans for the match.

Sable (Brock's current real life girlfriend), as we reported earlier, was said to be upset backstage but not just because of Brock's decision to leave WWE. She was involved in a backstage scuffle with Torrie Wilson at the tapings which you can read by clicking the headline link on the main page of this website.

The joke in the locker-room with Sable was that she would only appear on the NFL team that Brock applies for as a cheerleader. Just to note, several people have questioned our report of Sable and Brock dating in real life. Sable and Marc Mero split over a year ago and she and Brock have been together for nearly a year now.

There are also several people backstage who are shocked that Brock Lesnar believes he could play for any NFL team.

The general feeling was that Vince McMahon wouldn't be stupid enough to pull a backstage joke like this as it accomplishes nothing. Lesnar has been very down lately backstage and the feeling among just about everyone is WMXX is his last date unless he changes his mind.

We have also talked to friends of Lesnar outside of the wrestling business and they have told us that the current WWE situation is consistent with his current plans. He had talked about the NFL being one possibly but

admitted that it was a long shot since he has never played in college.

He is really leaving :blink:

Edited by Ivand

With Lesnar now leaving for Football, one has to wonder if they might actually keep Goldberg just to take the place of Lesnar. And if not, Goldberg should also go back to the NFL to continue the feud with Lesnar there :p

4 days to go!!!!!! I want to see tomorrow's smackdown!, i think another fight will be scheduled :happy:

Even More On Brock Lesnar Quitting WWE Yesterday; His Girlfriend Sable; & More

He is really leaving :blink:

I read this on liveaudiowresting.com and I was shocked. This is really too bad. With this move I guess the future of SmackDown is on Cena and Raw remains on Orton. Absolutely shocking though.

Smackdown's best bet is to build on Angle and Eddie, and all the younger guys anyways.

Raw, well Orton blows in my opinion. Best to build on Beniot and hell Shawn Michaels too while your at it. He wrestles full time again now, and even after his back injury, still wrestles better then Preparation H does.

Yes bring back Undertaker so he can no sell all the heels, then go heel himself and no sell the faces too. While it does have a certain nostalgic value, I say let Taker win the title one more time, and let him retire gracefully unlike so many other in the past.

Give Flair the belt one more time too damn it.

Stupid Vinnie-Mac.

but, damn, Brock got the whole world in front of him, how the hell he is going to leave :s i think its the worst decision ever :blink:

but as you said Bmac, i think the future its on Cena and Orton