WWE WrestleMania XX - Anyone going?

For Free :crazy: Does anyone here know how much it going to cost? I heard $50.00 because it be 5 hours long...

This is a quote from DirecTV.

WRESTLEMANIA XX

LIVE Sunday, March 14

7 p.m. (ET) / 4 p.m. (PT) with free immediate replay

ADT replays March 16, 17

Order online or by remote on channel 101 for only $49.95

Visit www.wwe.com for more information

Read that HERE.

I went to #18 in Toronto with some friends. It makes for a fun road-trip.

Its worth the cash if you spend less than $100. Some Americans I talked to had each spent $1000 US for the trip. Ripped-off? Hell yeah!

Wrestling now is becoming really boring now they seem to either repeat the same matches or get rid of the good wrestlers (K-Kwik, Essa Rios) ...i will be tuning into Wrestlemania to hopefully see Goldberg get his fatass kicked ...anyone else hate him? he ruins wrestling with his i'm a monster attitude when he can't actually wrestle!

Eddie and Angles match will be excellent probaley the two hardest working wrestlers i would have liked to see Cena chucked into the match.

Wrestling now is becoming really boring now they seem to either repeat the same matches or get rid of the good wrestlers (K-Kwik, Essa Rios) ...i will be tuning into Wrestlemania to hopefully see Goldberg get his fatass kicked ...anyone else hate him? he ruins wrestling with his i'm a monster attitude when he can't actually wrestle!

Eddie and Angles match will be excellent probaley the two hardest working wrestlers i would have liked to see Cena chucked into the match.

Ya I hate Goldberg as well. Although Brock plays the same monster character as Goldberg.

The Angle/Eddy match will be amazing. They picked a great way to cap off the year. Cena would have been nice but I'd like to see him carry the US title for a while to get him some main event experience with matches on SmackDown. Then he can make a similar move as they did with Eddy and win the title next year at some point. I'm glad they aren't rushing him.

Ya I hate Goldberg as well.  Although Brock plays the same monster character as Goldberg.

The Angle/Eddy match will be amazing.  They picked a great way to cap off the year.  Cena would have been nice but I'd like to see him carry the US title for a while to get him some main event experience with matches on SmackDown.  Then he can make a similar move as they did with Eddy and win the title next year at some point.  I'm glad they aren't rushing him.

I don't watch wrestline too much any more - I usually watched RAW.

I have to say one of my fav matches as of late had to be Angle vs Benoit on PPV.

Otherwise, Y2J, Big Show, Brock (to some extent), Stone Cold, and especially HHH are really annoying me. They have to change the stories around and get better matches. I'm kinda growing bored of watching it anyways.

About Goldberg not being able to wrestle, I do not really think there much truth to that. I believe he was misused/not used right by the WWE booking team. In WCW back then they had made him unstoppable, watch able and at least used him right. Where as here with Raw they have pretty much set him up for failure. Also about Y2J, Big Show & Brock annoying you DrukenMaster, I wouldn't blame them too much because when they are booked properly they can actually fight a good match (Unlike HHH or The Cat :laugh: ).

Y2J: Last Year @ Wrestle Mania 19: Y2J vs. HBK [Perfect Match top to bottom]

Brock Lesnar: Last Month @ No Way Out: Eddie vs. Lesnar [Was also a good matching mixing different style of wrestling]

Big Show: Well :x

Just some example of when booked properly they may be a decent fight.

I booked the WM XX PPV this morning and it only cost me AUD$21 :D

I heard that this Lesnar - Goldberg thing will be the last match for Goldberg or something close to it because I heard that Goldberg's contract expires after WM and Vince wont re-sign him.

Ah well, we'll have to wait and see :p

anyone remember wwf had a fake character portaying golderbg under "Bill Gillberg"? that was when wcw had goldbeg as an undefeated wrestler..

well now we'll have a match every fans want to see, Goldberg vs Brock...Monster of the Monsters match...

well now we'll have a match every fans want to see, Goldberg vs Brock...Monster of the Monsters match...

Don't forget that they threw Austin in the mix as the ref. I see him spoiling the match but I suppose we'll have to see.

Garrett I Saw You Too :D , i have a ciberfriend that ive never talked in my life that has been on smackdown!, i think thats a good start :p

I went to Smackdown last week... maybe you saw me... I had the "HEY TIFF!" sign... :p

I hate people who bring stupid signs that distract the viewer. :p :laugh:

j/k dude

haha.. Rock n Sock Connection vs. Evolution @ Wrestlemania :laugh:

Anybody following the Internet has likely heard something about this, but it's just not the same thing as the Rock actually being on TV and handing their asses to them. :laugh:

Should be a pretty decent match from a technical standpoint. Just wish he would stick around for more than a few weeks.

Did anyone see him on Raw? Rock looks weird with the facial hair. Makes him look old imo. I know it's for a movie but The Rock will always be a wrestler in my heart.

what are your predictions for WrestleMania XX, mine are:

Goldberg def. Brock Lesnar

Rock & Sock connection def. Evolution

John Cena def. Big Show

Kurt Angle def. Eddie Gurrero

Chris Benoit def. Triple H, Shawn Michaels

Sable & Torrie def. Stacey & Miss Jackie

Molly def. Victoria

Y2J def. Christian

Since its hard to say who is opponents will be, im predicting Chavo will not retain the Cruiserweight title

well lemme give it a go on this one... hehe

Brock def GreenBerg

Rock and Foley def Evo

Cena def Big Slow

Eddie Gurrero def Angle

Shawn Michaels def Benoit and HHH

Jericho def Christian

Victoria def Molly (bye bye hair)

Sable & Torrie def Stacey & Miss Jackie

I like Kidman to win the Crusierweight title

I dunno about the tag titles yet *thinking*