Microsoft Windows Security Update CD

i havent got an email from ms yet telling me when im going to get it or even to confirm my order also i havent been sent my posters yet or an email to tell me i wont be getting them!

Haven't received mine yet; ordered it about a month ago.

did you order it online? I know with mine that I ordered online some of them don't proccess right and you have to call them to re order it, i'm still waiting though.

I ordered and 24 hours later it was here. I live in australia.

here's the scoop on mine: They have lost 2 of my orders on the net and can't find them, the one i ordered on the phone won't get here for 6-8 weeks and I'm mad!!!

They were giving these out free at the security keynote on tuesday. It is a good idea but when you have Autopatcher XP, who needs it? :)

The people who don't want to install non regression tested Hotfixes. :yes:

Like me. :)

I ordered mine Feb 17th, it says it has shipped on March 11, yet if I go to track it the tracking number is magically: N/A

It was supposedly shipped by Airborne (now DHL)

I live in California, USA... still have not received it.

They were giving these out free at the security keynote on tuesday. It is a good idea but when you have Autopatcher XP, who needs it? :)

Because it patchs computers other than xp. And also because it comes with free anti virus software.

ok, so i called to check my order today. It seems that the one i placed 2 weeks is going to ship within 24 hours and i'll get it in 3-10 days but my ones i ordered a month ago have disappeared from the system. Strange,eh?

yeah they had some problem with web orders. When you get it you have to restart like 3 times its dumb.

I know, the web orders were screwed microsoft told me on the phone.

WHAT?! 3 times i have to restart?! arg! :angry:

My first order dint seem to work so I ordered a second one and the 2nd one came today I wander how much some one will pay for it on ebay surly some idiot will pay for it