Wrinkles?

I hate WRINKLES.. It's like almost becoming an obsession with what I wear.

Anyway whats the best way not to have them?

I wear screen printed t-shirts with sanoma carptener jeans.

I use the "put them into the dryer" before you go method..

It works for t-shirts all the time and my pair of blue jeans but not the white ones even though they're the same type!

..They're always wrinkles!

Anyways if you got advice let me hear it! :)

Quit being lazy and press your clothes. Instead of folding your pants, trying hanging them over a coat hanger. Better yet, I'm sure you could easily hire someone to do this for you. :rolleyes:

buy a spray bottle of downy wrinkle releaser. You spray it on your clothes and it will take away the wrinkles. Also hang clothes you don't want to have any wrinkles. Pants, collar shirts, and polos especially

The wrinkle releaser will get rid of wrinkles only on certain materials though and then it leaves your clothes a tad damp so its not the best method.

Just Iron it or hang them up.

**** ironing, quit being a girl and live with the wrinkles.

(NOte: Me saying quit being a girl in no way was intended as a derogatory comment towards girls)

(NOte: Me saying quit being a girl in no way was intended as a derogatory comment towards girls)

haha Anita got you whipped bwoyeeee... (N)

*ahem* i'm playing.. all women are Godesses.

Ironing. Ironing is the part of clothes maintenance when you learn the most about you and your clothing. It is the zen meditation of clothing ownership that many people overlook. While there is time to do so when they are in the washer or dryer, you are not spending valuable time with them. When your pants are laid out on a good rigid ironing board, they are presenting all that they are to you. Clothes on an ironing board is truth in and of itself, and as we all know, truth is beauty. Ironing will bring you closer to a metaphysical state than any other activity outside of sex. Since there are very few things better than a freshly-pressed pair of pants, I would suggest that ironing is the thing you seek to get rid of wrinkles in your clothing.

Furthermore, sporting well-pressed pants will ensure that you continue to be employed, or gain employment. The better the pressing, the better the job. Sooner, rather than later, you will be a CEO or CFO of a Fortune 500 company, pulling in $200 million per year and being happy because your beautiful wife will be able to afford that small inbred lapdog that she always wanted. All because you have done a good job pressing your pants. Indeed, Warren Buffet got to where he is today not because of great entrpreneurial acumen, but because he always had nicely ironed pants.

I would suggest to anyone who wants wealth, power or higher enlightenment that they iron their pants and make a habit out of it. It's good for the soul.