Wrinkles?

aem... and to anybody else -

If you don't like RPM's topics, then just ignore them. I sound like a broken record but its not that hard. :)

Half you people don't even need to reply. You guys really have no need to make fun of him. Who cares if he shows off or asks questions. You don't have to answer them... you don't even have to read them.

For the people that flame. You know the rules. The rules apply to EVERYBODY on this board. You can't just ignore the rules becuase you don't like someone.

I care if he shows off. It is very annoying as a middle class kid with parents in bad financial situation to have a rich kid show off how all his things. It's degrading. It's not my fault how much my parents make per year. I think many of his thread topics are very boastful and unneeded. I admit, my picture was uncalled for and wrong, but I think many [not this one] of his threads are too.

I care if he shows off.  It is very annoying as a middle class kid with parents in bad financial situation to have a rich kid show off how all his things.  It's degrading.  It's not my fault how much my parents make per year.  I think many of his thread topics are very boastful and unneeded.

Ignore them then. There's nothing forcing you to click on the topic.

I don't think that excuses it.

Are you going to get mad at the rich people who show off their supercomputer specs with their 21" High Defintion monitors and Dual Overclocked processors in their sigs? Becuase its pretty much the same thing. You see their sigs as much as you do RPM's threads.

It's degrading.

You know what else is degrading? Those pictures you made and posted about him. (although you aplogized for it just now). What else is degrading? People flaming him.

Are you going to get mad at the rich people who show off their supercomputer specs with their 21" High Defintion monitors and Dual Overclocked processors in their sigs? Becuase its pretty much the same thing. You see their sigs as much as you do RPM's threads.

I think that is different. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Doug has three LCD's hooked into one.. don't you think I'd like that?

I have a 2.0GHZ computer and do you know how many people have faster and even sweet apple's? ALOT.

Sorry to hear about the situtation your in but let you know I'd rather be POOR and actually have alot of friends versus being RICH and having a few friends!

Just so you know sometimes I do wish things were diffrent..

Did you know my dad has curled toenails because he was so poor he HAD to wear OLD shoes?!

Did you know my mom was extremly poor and moved around because she was in the military.. thus making it hard to get friends!?

I wear Timberlands and I am VERY greatful for loving parents and the situtation I am in but as I said sometimes I wish things were diffrent.

Doug has three LCD's hooked into one.. don't you think I'd like that?

I have a 2.0GHZ computer and do you know how many people have faster and even sweet apple's? ALOT.

Sorry to hear about the situtation your in but let you know I'd rather be POOR and actually have alot of friends versus being RICH and having a few friends!

Just so you know sometimes I do wish things were diffrent..

Did you know my dad has curled toenails because he was so poor he HAD to wear OLD shoes?!

Did you know my mom was extremly poor and moved around because she was in the military.. thus making it hard to get friends!?

I wear Timberlands and I am VERY greatful for loving parents and the situtation I am in but as I said sometimes I wish things were diffrent.

Agreed. My family having money doenst grant me friends or anything special over poorer people.

If I could, I would sell my computer and give up my basement to have more than 3 best friends.

I'm suprised some of you haven't seen The O.C.. Seth lives the life but doesn't have alot of friends.

Like iBaker I'd gladly give up my two rooms and everything in it just so to have more than a few best friends.. (Emily, Sammie, Megan)

My advice, as soon as the dryer is done drying, take out your clothes and hang them. Clothes aren't wrinkled if you take them out of the dryer right away. That's what I do, but I still have to iron my clothes occasionally.

I'm suprised some of you haven't seen The O.C.. Seth lives the life but doesn't have alot of friends.

Like iBaker I'd gladly give up my two rooms and everything in it just so to have more than a few best friends.. (Emily, Sammie, Megan)

LOL I like though how you bring random girls into your house and take pictures of them.

Fact that you decided to praticpiate in this thread kind of reveals something about you..

its one thing to reply...

but its another to start.

learn to fold properly. or get that dewrinkle spray and spray them BEFORE you put them in the dryer.

but yeah. wtf.