Wrinkles?

IRON!

That pic was uncalled for.  No victimizing RPM. - FlishFun

posting that pic officially made you look more immature and more annoying than rpm

grow up

All Alex is doing is asking a question about removing wrinkles. You don't need to bring up any of his past posts or post pics on here for any reason. Either answer his question, or leave. No need for victimization. Thanks. (Y)

You could always hang them (on a clothes hanger) after their done drying (for the first time after being washed). Works pretty well for me.. if i get around to putting them on the hangers. otherwise they're just wrinkled.

wow... I never thought I'd see anything related to LAUNDRY?! on neowin.... it being a predominantly tech site and mostly male dominated.... jeez....

my tools/ways to counteract wrinkles are:

Using a Closet or wardrobe

Hangers

An Iron

NOT the floor, and

Hanging up/taking out of the dryer, my clothes, within 20 mins of the being finished drying...

wow... I never thought I'd see anything related to LAUNDRY?! on neowin.... it being a predominantly tech site and mostly male dominated.... jeez....

The Neowin works in mysterious ways. :ninja:

Man, does every thread he start end up in a flame war?

It seems to be so... I think it has become a new universal constant.... poor guy... I wonder if he's considered pyrokinetic... after all, he just has to say a word and flames just appear...

The Neowin works in mysterious ways.

It truly does seem too... lol

Mmkaay guys.. There's no need to repeat IRON over and over and over and over and over again because I guess Alex got your point already :p

By god they just get worse, Iron them and fold them neatly dont just throw them in a pile again. Whats hard about that.

LOLOL

Or you can roll up your clothes.

All Alex is doing is asking a question about removing wrinkles. You don't need to bring up any of his past posts or post pics on here for any reason. Either answer his question, or leave. No need for victimization. Thanks. (Y)

oh come on. he does this stuff all the time. last year he asked where the shutoff for the outside water spigot was in HIS ****ing house because he wanted to wash his car. remember that? i'm surprised that he hasn't asked about when to change the oil in his bike and what tire pressure to use :x

aem... and to anybody else -

If you don't like RPM's topics, then just ignore them. I sound like a broken record but its not that hard. :)

Half you people don't even need to reply. You guys really have no need to make fun of him. Who cares if he shows off or asks questions. You don't have to answer them... you don't even have to read them.

For the people that flame. You know the rules. The rules apply to EVERYBODY on this board. You can't just ignore the rules becuase you don't like someone.