Just got Contacts

I just got contacts today from the eye doctor. Man what a difference! It feels so good to be able to see on all sides again. I'm hooked, it's hard to wear my glasses now.

I'm thinking of getting contacts too, just afraid of losing the:(:(

Radish?

How would you lost t:blink:ink:

I got contacts a while back... and after I got them in... I had lots of trouble getting them out.. I even pinched my eye once :pinc:whistle:tle:

How would you lost them :blink:

I got contacts a while back... and after I got them in... I had lots of trouble getting them out.. I even pinched my eye once :pinch: :whistle:

I just think if you run with them on, they would fall out :pinch:

:rofl:

Radish?

are glasses not cool anymore??? :p , im thinking of getting some glasses. Maybe down the road il eventually decide to buy the contacts or that laser shyt, in the meantime maybe in two months it'l be the first time i get glasses... ;)

The only way they really fall out is if you get hit in the eye (happened to me a few times :pinch:). You get used to wearing contacts after the first few weeks though. Just FYI, don't sleep in them unless you put solution in your eyes before you go to sleep and right when you get up. Otherwise your contacts dry up over night, get stuck to your cornea, and then things get kinda ugly.

I've had contacts for a couple years now, and they're great. I've only ONCE lost one, they were dried out and I had the window down while I was driving, and one sorta blew out :D

Other than that, just don't try sleeping in them, it can be done, but your eyes feel like crap when you wake up, and you can get protein buildup in your eyes by doing so. Although taking them out every night and putting them in every morning gets tedious, so sometimes I get lazy :p

And if you put one in inside out, you'll know it REAL quick (Y)

if you do get contacts, i suggest having a pair of glasses somewhere..

sometimes your eyes just bother you so much. So its best to wear glasses. Eyes might bother you if you wear your contacts for months at a time.. Like ME!

I'm thinking of getting contacts too, just afraid of losing the:(:(

Radish?

I got the 2-week disposables and I love t:wub:wub:. I got them in 6th grade and never looked back. Acuvu:yes:yes:. Go for it, Radish?! You won't regret it.

Don't sleep with them a night period, unless you bought the ones meant for it.

Don't sleep with them at night period. My doctor says even the night and day ones hurt your eyes :no:.

Contacts are a 200% improvement over glasses... especially since my doctor said I would need to replace my lenses like every 2 years :p. Btw, the only time my contact fell out was when I jumped into a pool without taking them out (forgot they were on because its so natural).

Don't worry if it takes you 30 mins to put your contacts in for your first time; after one or two weeks of practice, you should be able to put them on in under 30 seconds :p.

What keeps them from sliding up your eyeball and into your head? (seriously)

Well, they are designed to be like suction cups on your eyes. And if they become un stuck, they usually bunch up, and are too large to roll back into that tiny opening.

What keeps them from sliding up your eyeball and into your head? (seriously)

I have no idea. I try not to think about that :p.

BTW: What is "bread makes me poop" from? This 5-year-old kid I used to baby-sit always used to say it and I never got [ where it was from / what it meant ].

I love my contacts! I suggest getting a pair of novelty contacts for special occasions. I have a pair of all black contacts, looks real freaky.

And the "bread makes me poop" is from crank yankers, the character is special ed.