Codename: LanMatrix

GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS

i can mirror the site for you if you want just tell me if your interested very cool thing your doing :)

or just mirror the game for you.

on a side note i think i will do that!

hadnt actually tried it or seen any of it until that video. looks like the engine is coming along nicely!

ya it is coming along great, for 2 programmers we speeding through the engine! I can wait until fighting and online play is implented

GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS

Sorry I don't beleive that is oging to happen, we are going to have fighting though.

We not have some net code in the internal build. Its quite laggy over the net ATM but over LAN it runs great. It just needs some optimizing thats all.

we should go into a private beta, and release the ocasional one to the public so they can see how it is going

i totally, but agree textures are not showing up for me at all (build 0010)

@Trix: Thanks for hosting ... but i already got a new host.

hey solarix ... the map cs1 got another texture with is just white ... i think the only map u can see textures is prison. If maps cant find their textures they dont make errors anymore :)

If anyone dont know the Build0010 yet... Just downlaod it @ www.lanmatrix.de.vu its the first build with network code. It got a chat system and many more cool features.

Well I really hope for some people who want to make some maps and models. Its extremely needed !

For creating Maps u need expirience with worldcraft. The Modelformat is md3( Quake3 Models ).

I also need people for doing the sound - i think i will implement it soon.

I hope for gettin a beta engine complete at the end of the week cuz then my holidays are over and i hav not that much time.

TODO:

-changin the use of models

-sound

-fightsystem

-graphical speed optimization

-collision work correct

And plz im oopen for anything like textures sounds maps or models. Can use them all.

hey the jump and speed meters are just for testing around with character values.

I noticed that the server dont gives the gravitiy correct . so u might have very high jumps.

I fixed that. ... I think the next build 0011 will be complete soon.

Dont wanna tell u everything about it so i let this screenshot, from my website, speak to u :whistle:

ps: if someone got a cool background sound and want it to be in 0011 ... just give it to me - engine supports almost every format. (check out FMOD.org for more info about sound)

post-78-1081956400.jpg

Edited by xs3logic

@SW5+pmh: hey wot happened to your mirror ? ... if u dont wanna host any more just tell me or give me no answer to this and i will remove u from the list... cuz when a download mirror is not reachable, the download page loads very slow. Hope u keep on hosting.

hey logic if ya want can u change the chris part to tuwoa on my mirror. and hows my hosting treating ya...

EDIT: also i can install a forum of your choice for you if you wish.

it would take me 2 mins and the forum is sort of like neowins... it would be phbb or something similiar or something you choose.

Out of curiousity, why is there a scanned image of an M&M package in the data\models\special directory?