Codename: LanMatrix

i want a new buld NOW!

then join the development team, and help them build a quality game faster!

JEEZUS get some ****ing patience

then join the development team, and help them build a quality game faster!

JEEZUS get some ****ing patience

yea i know can some one tell me if this will be near a beta test by monday cuz im going on a plane and no internet it would eb fun just be test this for a wile.

Hey

want just say that I implemented a little Fighting system... its ****in nice hehe

im very tired but maybe i will make lil ingame movie - if i do it will be available @ www.LanMatrix.de.vu - so check it out :)

which new build ?

the current build 0015 is in development and will be an alpha version (which means that the engine is almost done - maybe not all effects ... the models and maps wont be complete)

hope u meant 0011 ... if not - who gave u 0015 ?

ps: sorry cant make a movie cuz i have no network and need to run 2 clients @ the same time. My old version of fraps wants to record both clients at the same time in the same file.

But maybe someone of my team will do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ... some people might think that the project is dead ... well its not - i recoded the hole thing now using quake3maploader which is alot faster (game runs on my celeron500/GF2MX very fast)

collision works - menu is almost complete - i started with intro - server and client will be just one game and it starts like normal games directly in OpenGL and shows the intro and then a menu.

I m currently updating the site - a designer called MX and his co-worker made a cool site for me. Im on implementing my PHP code check out www.FightNET.de.vu (or if u want www.LanMatrix.de.vu)

Will upload some screenshots of the new thing soon ... have i told anyone that the game is now called FightNET ?

Hi ... some people might think that the project is dead ... well its not - i recoded the hole thing now using quake3maploader which is alot faster (game runs on my celeron500/GF2MX very fast)

collision works - menu is almost complete - i started with intro - server and client will be just one game and it starts like normal games directly in OpenGL and shows the intro and then a menu.

I m currently updating the site - a designer called MX and his co-worker made a cool site for me. Im on implementing my PHP code check out www.FightNET.de.vu (or if u want www.LanMatrix.de.vu)

Will upload some screenshots of the new thing soon ... have i told anyone that the game is now called FightNET ?

when are you kicking the beta testers??? Been waiting for ever!