Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

So are the Leafs fans honking their horns and celebrating in the streets yet or will they wait for a game 4 victory.

:rofl: Parade rout is all set and ready to go !

Saki SCORES!!!!!!!!!! Avs win 1-0 OT

sharks turn it over in the slot area

:rofl: I can live with that. Flames need an easy opponent next round :woot:

AVS WON!!! WOOOOOO 1-0 OT! Gotta love them Avs! :D :woot:

I dont love the avs. I was hoping for them to lose.

I dont love the avs. I was hoping for them to lose.

You have to think ahead, Detroit looks to be in a long series and the more games the Sharks have to play the better lol

Yeah, I know. Let's Go Flyers! Let's Go! Also: GO SAKIC GO!!! My wish came true. I only asked for one win and I got it. Chances are the Avs won't make it pass the Sharks but at least it won't be a sweep. Go Avs Go!

Yeah, I know. Let's Go Flyers! Let's Go! Also: GO SAKIC GO!!! My wish came true. I only asked for one win and I got it. Chances are the Avs won't make it pass the Sharks but at least it won't be a sweep. Go Avs Go!

I agree, but any team that can come back from 3-0 down, it would be the offensivelly loaded Av's. I can always hope :p

You have to think ahead, Detroit looks to be in a long series and the more games the Sharks have to play the better lol

even tho that's true, for some reason, I have a feeling that the wings wont win this series for some reason.

even tho that's true, for some reason, I have a feeling that the wings wont win this series for some reason.

I still have concerns that my banged-up Leafs will prevail against the Flyers but it was nice to see the grunts putting in a good effort. What was really surprising was to see Alexander Mogilny playing like a grunt. What possessed him last night? He wasn't playing like his former (Lady Bing winning) self.

the flames are surprising a lot of ppl on the east coast since we don't get to see them very often during the regular season.