Montreal Canadian VS Boston Bruins

Who is gonna win the first series?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna win the first series?

• CH
    • BB

Guys, what do you think it was? He couldn't breath, when you can breath again you feel as good as before, that's why he was smiling, I doubt it was a cheap move, because he never did such thing before.

Just my opinion.

Cheers.

Bruins will dominate if the Joe Thornton line begins to produce even a little bit. Their size is the key, and if Raycroft keeps them kicking, lights out for the Habs.

thats wishful thinking especially after last nights game where Montreal dominated the Bruins in roughness and in speed. Size doesnt mean ****, especially if u got a fast skating team. Usually the big hitters are slow on their feet and like i said, Montreal came out hitting harder on Sunday.

LOL i was at club Nexxt and people were going crazy. Everyone stopped for a moment to chant "GO HABS GO" and "BOSTON SUCKS" on two seperate occasion!

GO HABS GO!!!!!

wtf is habs.  i've never heard that until this season...

call me dumb... but i just dont get it.  i thought they were the canadiens.

its short for "habitant" in french . HABitantS. cuz in the old days, they were called "les habitants" if im not mistaken. "habitant" meaning people from a village. silly_walk am i right? or am i making this stuff up? im from montreal, and i always thought it was that

edited

actually , its to make reference to the 1st settlers that came here from france. i think

its short for "habitant" in french . HABitantS. cuz in the old days, they were called "les habitants" if im not mistaken. "habitant" meaning people from a village. silly_walk am i right? or am i making this stuff up? im from montreal, and i always thought it was that

edited

actually , its to make reference to the 1st settlers that came here from france. i think

You got it right.

theyve been consistant since the game they lost 4-3 in double overtime. since then bruins have been skating with rocks in theyre jock and skates.

Komisarek did a good body check on Thorton, ohhhh Thorton was shaken up? did he feel his injury coming back? i think so, cuz yesterday, when he got NAILED!, the game was in favor of the Habs.

edited

It's all good.

wtf is habs. i've never heard that until this season...

call me dumb... but i just dont get it. i thought they were the canadiens.

It basically means 'home team' nowadays from what I've read.

IMO, Thorton didn't really perform in game 6. He needs to step it up if they want to pull game 7 off. *rubs sore shoulder from years ago when Thorton seperated it before he got into the NHL*

they were the Canadian HABitants... thats why the logo and the poll read CH

the best play of the night was when Theo flashed the glove hand on that breakaway by Boston in the first period (i think it was on SamsaNot)

479_1.jpg