Montreal Canadian VS Boston Bruins

Who is gonna win the first series?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna win the first series?

• CH
    • BB

it was a good series. clearly the better team won tho :woot: (Y)

edit: silly: lol! thats a good way for rubing it in. its wrong and funny at the same time

This thread can be A. Merged with the official one. or B. Locked now that the series is over. :unsure:

This thread can be A. Merged with the official one. or B. Locked now that the series is over. :unsure:

Give it a day at least, we need to crow. :p

BOOG will close it if I don't make it back, I'm sure.

Oleeeee ole ole ole. Oleeee. Ole!!

And the best part is that we partied like we won the cup! HAHA!! Brilliant. Only in Montreal will you have fans literally shut down the heart of the city with exhuberation at winning the first series. You don't get that in any other town. That's because Montreal is the real "Hockey Town."

That said, it was only the first series. The fools! Including myself... but I just sat at the sidelines and watched the party go, waiting for my car to emerge from the torrent of people. I cheered, though. Go Habs Go! Just imagine the chaos if the game was in Montreal.

I just hope we have enough energy to party a few more times... the city will spontaneously combust when we win the cup!

~D

And the best part is that we partied like we won the cup! HAHA!! Brilliant. Only in Montreal will you have fans literally shut down the heart of the city with exhuberation at winning the first series. You don't get that in any other town. That's because Montreal is the real "Hockey Town."

That said, it was only the first series. The fools! Including myself... but I just sat at the sidelines and watched the party go, waiting for my car to emerge from the torrent of people. I cheered, though. Go Habs Go! Just imagine the chaos if the game was in Montreal.

i was there!!!!!!! IT WAS INSANE there was no walking room on ste-caths or Crescent!

Oleeeee ole ole ole. Oleeee. Ole!!

I just hope we have enough energy to party a few more times... the city will spontaneously combust when we win the cup!

~D

Sorry I can't agree with you, plenty of other places also have very good fans. Montreal mainly because, although the most english part of quebec, is a french based team and the french are by nature emotional people. So yes, agreed that they can really party when they win, but they're also the same fans that will booo their own team off the ice with a loss. IMO they are not deserving fans... But I'm helluva happy that they won, I'll definately be cheering for them against Tampa!

we boo our team cause we know a thing or two about hockey. We'll boo Brisbois when he f---'s up, we'll be Theo if he lets in a ****ty one... cause we're the best team in the history of hockey and we deserve better!

cause we're the best team in the history of hockey and we deserve better!

heh. thats desputible. i think the lightning were #1 in their conference, :rolleyes: and montreal was #7.

The next time the Bruins have the chance of winning their division in the last game but it means having to play the Habs in the 1st round, they should just take the loss. Up 3 games to one and they choke. :crazy: Maybe if they played someone other than the Habs, they would win a round.

they were the Canadian HABitants... thats why the logo and the poll read CH

the best play of the night was when Theo flashed the glove hand on that breakaway by Boston in the first period (i think it was on SamsaNot)

http://www.canadiens.com/_static/webUpload/522/479_1.jpg

That H in CH does not come from "habitants" some say. It's in fact CHC. It supposely come from " Canadian Hockey Club". That's why the logo is kind of a red C over a white C with an H in the middle.

post-91-1082465835.gif