Montreal Canadian VS Boston Bruins

Who is gonna win the first series?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna win the first series?

• CH
    • BB

That H in CH does not come from "habitants" some say. It's in fact CHC. It supposely come from " Canadian Hockey Club". That's why the logo is kind of a red C over a white C with an H in the middle.

It also makes it look like a toilet with the seat up (top down view).

heh.  thats desputible.  i think the lightning were #1 in their conference, :rolleyes: and montreal was #7.

i didnt say this year, i said in history... ie. 24 stanely cups (or 39 if u start counting from 1893)

So nobody went downtown last night? if this was the celebration for the first round, the mind cannot conceive what it would be like if we win the cup out on the streets!

i know there is always some bias on the canadian sports networks and MTL is always looked down upon and gets the least coverage/focus but what happened? i rarely watch hockey on CBC anymore as RDS is more supportive of my team (as they should be) but i was reading some of the messages left over at the canada.com article about the habs win last night, what was said exactly?... heres what some people said.

Glen Healy is a piece of crap! I'm fed up of these biased commentators working for a T.V show that is for Canadians, and they have nothing good to say about the Canadiens. And its not only Glen Healy, that goes for Ron Maclean, Don Cherry, etc. You know you guys, Canada doesn't stop at the Ontario-Quebec border. Wake up
Thank Gawd!Just to finally have Glen Healy shut up!Could there be a more biased network than the CBC when it comes to putting down the Habs,The Bruins sucked the whole series and Healy thought they were great.By the way Healy,Don't visit St.John's ,we can do without your comments down here.
I agree, Healy is bad, but how about Bob/Harry combo. If i was an Ottawa fan, i would listen to local radio broadcast. CBC is so Leaf focused, they can't even attemp t to hide it anymore.
Way to go Habs! Now if only we could do something about the biased CBC commentators. I'm sick of hearing them talk about how the opposing team could improve their game against the Canadians. If they can't remain impartial, they should at least support a Canadian team. Don't they realise they're alienating their audience?
Edited by bayrider

TSN is the Toronto Sports Network, The National Post had an article on Joe Thornton's lack of contribution and about 3 articles on the Toronto / Ottawa series, but not even a mention of the Game 7 upset Montreal pulled off. Any further words by me on this subject will result in *******.