Win A Ati R420 For FREE!

DH Competition: Win ATIs Next Generation Enthusiast Card !!

Posted on Monday, April 05, 2004

at 4:10 PM by Zardon - 283 Comments

Ive just been informed by ATI to announce a new competition with the chance to win their "next generation enthusiast card". I cant of course give any details regarding this card just yet , but rest assured this ATI baby will be rocking !

All you have to do to enter is to post in this thread a witty ATI Slogan - everyone can enter as many times as they want, and its open to everyone (except administration staff - sorry guys). I will close the competition End of May (this may change) so make sure you get your entry in.

Head Over To http://www.driverheaven.net/ on front page..

Edited by saweetnesstrev

what a scam.

you will come up with a quality slogan, ati will give you ~$400 and they could potentially make millions on it.

I would agree with that if it was not for the simple fact of this.

Even if ATI did not do a contest like this they would still make millions off of a slogan they have made up. So the point is moot and stupid at best. But this way someone gets a free R420/R423(whichever) out of the deal without having to drop down the $400+ to get one. ATI still makes their money with or without this.

I would agree with that if it was not for the simple fact of this.

Even if ATI did not do a contest like this they would still make millions off of a slogan they have made up. So the point is moot and stupid at best. But this way someone gets a free R420/R423(whichever) out of the deal without having to drop down the $400+ to get one. ATI still makes their money with or without this.

did you know that "tnt", "detonator", "geforce" weren't products of nvidia's marketing department, but rather user submited names? and did you know nvidia didn't try to rip those people off, but rather paying them good royalties.

slogan that ATI would make up is completly different becuase they have people who get paid for think of such things.

if you agree to be my slave for $400, we have a deal

bah I hate ati.. I should have never bought my 9200.. my next card wil be nvidia like I had in past

yeah hate ati.. you bought the lamest card they had.. would have been the same if you had the fx5200 :rolleyes:

yeah hate ati.. you bought the lamest card they had.. would have been the same if you had the fx5200:rolleyes:s:

well my computer came second on this one...

house and wife firs:p:p

gonna be a nvidia the next time anywa:):)

well my computer came second on this one...

house and wife first :p

gonna be a nvidia the next time anyway :)

still... i would wait.. when both cards are officially out and you can get benches everywere.. then judged :yes:

rumors are not always worth believing and we all know nvidia has a big mouth.. now lets just sit and wait and see if it's true..