Win A Ati R420 For FREE!

jaffa: I am more a nvidia guy at the moment..

nobody here know what it will be in the futur with the new cards...

maybe ati will kick nvidia's ass... and let's hope, more competition = better product

Ok so what are some of the slogans you came up with.

My slogans:

ATI - ever wondered why Real Life looks so good?

ATI - ever wondered why Real life looks so realistic?

ATI - take the red pill

ATI - changing realities

ATI - enter reality

bah I hate ati.. I should have never bought my 9200.. my next card wil be nvidia like I had in past

My roommate hates his GF4MX and will be buying an ATI card when he upgrades. What's your point? :p

My roommate hates his GF4MX and will be buying an ATI card when he upgrades. What's your point? :p

my point is that my old gf4mx400 was better than my ati 9200 standard

personally, ive always had problem to alt+tab and it seems im not alone

this is something (very little something) that ati should fix for good

I've never had this kind of problem with any nvidia card

anyway, my next card will be one of those so I'll sit and wait on the review from both ati and nvidia before buy

I dont understand these people who buy crap cards (from either make) and say, oh its crap i dont like it, im gonna go with another make. Its not the make that is at fault its yours for not researching and getting the card that best suits your requirements e.g. money performance.

did you know that "tnt", "detonator", "geforce" weren't products of nvidia's marketing department, but rather user submited names? and did you know nvidia didn't try to rip those people off, but rather paying them good royalties.

slogan that ATI would make up is completly different becuase they have people who get paid for think of such things.

if you agree to be my slave for $400, we have a deal

Good I'm glad nVidia did pay them for what they came up with. The simple fact of the matter is that ATI is giving away a card. Now is there anywhere in that statement that says you are forced to come up with a suggestion for a slogan or you can not buy one? Besides who knows whatelse ATI is going to do AFTER the fact they could very well pay the person or do something different for him/her.

Why would ATI give anything else other than the already stated Vid Card? and who even says they are going to use that slogan? dont they already have one?