Logitech MX700 Mouse

Eh, read my earlier post, for $50 to get one seriously nice mouse, it's cheap :D

I'm saying it's cheap for what you get, I'd expect this mouse to run upwards of $70+

My corded IntelliMouse Explorer works so well I don't knowwhy I should get another mouse? It's as sensitive/accurate as it can get.

I had the first edition of the ms intellimouse explorer and I loved the feeling of a bigger mouse in my hand.

The new version sucks in y opinion... I dont like the feeling

I rescently bought the duo from logitech (wireless keyboard + MX700) and this is by far the best buy I did in the past 9 years in my pc world.

The mx700 is more accurate than intellimouse and my first choice is mx700

ps.: I still use my old intellimouse explorer with my work laptop... this is still a damn good mouse imo

ive got the MX700 duo w/keyboard and its by far the best mouse and keyboard i have every owned.. unless logitech can out do this set im gonna use these puppys till they break hehe

My MX700 cost me ?21 (brand new).

Love it to bits - the best mouse I ever bought.

Wish the base was a little smaller though

hey i got a 20% off copon for usa and i live in aus if anyone wants it ask me

with my Cordless MX duo it cost me $45 when my logtech cordless something with some cordless verson of the mx 300 stuffed up so in total it was $140AU

I cant wait untill this one stuffs up in year i can get the newest kb & mouse

Edited by shimon

hey i got a 25% off copon for usa and i live in aus if anyone wants it ask me

i take out the copon and read it says 20% and i need to register i'll check out wat info i need to give them ie upc and i'll give it to one of u guys :D

Well my so-well-thought-of MS IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 just like broke - the left button (LMB is used quite often as we all know :D) gives me double-click even when single-clicked. It happens so often that it's quite impossible to work (for example: you have 5 windows open & maximized, you try to close one of them but you close all of them :)). This is why I'll be considering Logitech's gear next time when buying a mouse (MS is probably using the same micro-switches in all mice so it will also broke finally;)).

Well my so-well-thought-of MS IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 just like broke - the left button (LMB is used quite often as we all know :D) gives me double-click even when single-clicked. It happens so often that it's quite impossible to work (for example: you have 5 windows open & maximized, you try to close one of them but you close all of them :)). This is why I'll be considering Logitech's gear next time when buying a mouse (MS is probably using the same micro-switches in all mice so it will also broke finally;)).

Are you sure your setting isn't set for single click for double click in the mouse properties?

Thats true.

Might be worth going when you really need something - likes say blank CDs/DVDs, new graphics card etc etc.

The money you save more then makes up for the petrol cost.

I go nearly every other week to my local fair (10 mins away). Mrs doesn't like it when I go though, cuz I never come away empty handed. :angry:

Horay...the thread isnt about MX700 anymore :p.

BTW, Nice review...I would say you should put more subjective thoughts on the mouse...and comparassion with other mouse such as Microsoft's will be great.

same prob happen to my WIE 2.0 sometimes.

I have that exact same problem. But then it happens from time to time, once it will happen and it won't happen again for long...that sorta' thing. But when it happens, I go so mad I want to smash the mouse around :crazy: It's just impossible to work in photoshop, because the mouse will always do a double/triple/duadruple click for me even when I just single click.