SPV E200

Mmm... I just got my O2 Xphone today. Wow it's kewl... It plays music better than my iPAQ 5500 does. It can run Wolf3d and Doom, but they aren't really playable, as the joystick is only 4way not 8 way, so it's a bit hard to turn... But anyway :p.

just incase you needed any more convincing that the e200 is an awesome phone... check this out

Screen000.jpgScreen001.jpgScreen002.jpgScreen003.jpg

yes.. a sega megadrive emulator. Sonic 1/2 play brilliantly on the e200. (although there is no sound yet)

:woot: :woot: :woot:

emultator link: here

lol!!! i thought i'd read it somewhere else!! oh well! :D

have you got any other games working properly on the emulator?

To be honest, I've not tried. I know there is a list of what does and doesn't work somewhere. I'm not really bothered about games, although I did find myself playing 3 stages of Sonic whilst my mate was on the fruit machines yesterday. Certainly impresses a few people too!

I'm not sure if it's even going to come out in the UK, as it's the same phone as the E200, but on another network. Why not buy an E200, as they're quite cheap to buy nowadays, and you can get them unlocked to any network?

I can't wait till I get a smartphone! I bought a Nokia 3650 last year, it's a good phone but the mono output is killing me!!!! If only I could have ordered an SPV from somewhere!!!

Will have to wait until a full time job comes along ;)

How is MP3 playback on the e200 or XDA2??

MP3 playback is the best I've come across, and it's stereo! Not tried the XDA2, but I imagine it's the same, since they're both made by HTC. My XDA original was the same.

• 2 months later...
I was offered a trade for a 6600, but turned it down. For a handset that costs MORE than the E200, it pales in comparison, and is flawed in more than one way.

How exactly? So far I've not read any considerably bad review about the 6600, and I'm planning to get it. But how is it flawed? And why is the spv e200 better?(not that I would get it anyways, it's not even available here).