Neoshooter 4.0.3

Looks like i've found the first bug...

That should not be happening :|

I have instructed it to put '-' in timestamps and '_' in dates.

Thanks for the report (Y)

Hm...I un-installed then re-installed and now that error has gone. So I guess I recomend it to all...however...this has returned, and its seemingly random!

post-88-1086815735.jpg

Hm...I un-installed then re-installed and now that error has gone. So I guess I recomend it to all...however...this has returned, and its seemingly random!

:(

What were you doing just before the error?

What was the file path? Where did you save the image?

I really dont remember now, burried in like My Documents/My Pictures/Screencaps/blah.jpg. Blah would be the name + time/datestamp.

I miss your old sig btw :p

are you gonna update it now?

just a suggestion to make the "setting up" easier..

how about... A CONTROL PANEL?! A friggen awsome program like this needs a control panel!!! JA JA JA JA?! JA?????

maybe something similar to that codeknight's dude screenshot program! :p

maybe in the future, you can pick file types... or whatever..... ;) ja ja ja? ;) please?

are you gonna update it now?

Nope. I am starting from sratch to tidy the code and *hopefully* have better memory mangement.

Give me a couple of weeks and it should be something special this time :)

Small feature req then...since recode...

Allow us to crosshair select some of our desktop to screenshot - great for making previews, rather that bustin up Photoshop to crop a preview!

Small feature req then...since recode...

Allow us to crosshair select some of our desktop to screenshot - great for making previews, rather that bustin up Photoshop to crop a preview!

Muaha I pre-empted you - that is in the works :D

how about... A CONTROL PANEL?! A friggen awsome program like this needs a control panel!!! JA JA JA JA?! JA?????

You mean, like this? :)

Nice, awesome work, Ultima. It really beats other screenshot software I have because it is small and portable. :D (Y).

I have a recommendation: Could you code it so that when I click on the balloon that tells me that the picture has been taken, it opens the folder containing the picture so it makes it easy for me to double click to do whatever I want with the screenshot. Thanks. :)

I have a recommendation: Could you code it so that when I click on the balloon that tells me that the picture has been taken, it opens the folder containing the picture so it makes it easy for me to double click to do whatever I want with the screenshot. Thanks. :)

I don't see why not. The bubble doesn't do anything at the minute. (Y)

Although, saying that, you can already rightclick Neoshooter and choose to edit the image. However if you want to copy/move it that doesn't help!

:D (Y) - I've got 2.4.1 at the moment. I'll "upgrade" asap :D

That dialogue box is a massive development from 2.4.1, all you get here is a tray context menu. :|

Good work! (Y)

Ultima, there's no cancel button on the dialog. do we just [x] it?

Also, on the file name area, how about a chosen prefix? or file format like "LunaXX-DD-MM-YYYY.png"

I wouldn't want to see this get bloated though.

Good work!